“not worth a return trip”
Review of Arloi Dee - CLOSED

Arloi Dee
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stopped in for lunch the food was tasteless - very bland. The pad thai did not have any flavor. We also had an order of the cream cheese rangoon that was very greasy. The service was ok - no complaints.

There are newer reviews for Arloi Dee

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've been here twice. The first time the waitress informed me they have three hotness levels; mild medium and hot. They also have a blazing hot but she mentioned that is really really spicy. I chose the medium thinking this should be good for me since I like spicy. I was blown away! I asked her to confirm the level and she said it was indeed medium. I'd watch out unless you really like your food spicy.
That said, the food was excellent. I struggled with the hotness but finished my dish. It was very very good. I had the spring rolls which were good with a dipping source. Don't recall the main dish.
The second time I had the ginger chicken. The food quality and quantity was excellent. I also had the gyoza appetizer with dipping sauce. The sauce was so good it ended up flavoring the rice on my main dish. I explained to the waitress about my first trip so she was nice enough to bring me a selection of spicy stuff to add to my dish. They offered dry red pepper, a saute'd garlic red pepper paste, an oil based seasoning with garlic, and regular soy sauce. I opted for the saute garlic red pepper. Very good and very hot but I was careful. Good food, helpful wait staff, and good portions. I'll go back.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have been here a few times. The first time we had a young man wait on us and he was very pleasant, funny, and the entire visit was enjoyable - along with the food. The last tme I was here our waitress was MIA. We saw her twice, she came around every 30 minutes. When it was time to go we wanted to pay the bill and the manager couldnt even find her...I'm not that picky when it comes to service but when I left her a tip my wife thought I was crazy. Probably the worst service I have ever had. I probably wont go back, and thats too bad because the food is decent.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have always had great entrees from Arloi Dee, and our most recent visit was no exception. Sometimes the service can be slow so we only go when we aren't in a hurry.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Poor service--a bunch of HS or young college-age students that don't know anything about that kind of food. Thought it'd be good Thai. It was okay. But way too expensive for what you get! My husband & I got rather small meals, no beverages, and still paid over $50! Definitely not worth the price. Would not recommend it.