“Simply delicious!!”

Ranked #21 of 157 Restaurants in Mason
Kentucky
“Simply delicious!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Mason's Skyline is fantastic. What am I saying---Skyline Chili is just fantastic in general. Would recommend to anyone! Must have in Cincinnati even if it is a chain!

• Visited April 2014

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Cincinnati's finest and most unique Chili”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you visit Cincy and don't try Skyline, you just missed an awesome taste experience. The first time I ate the chili in the 70s, I thought it was a bit spicy, but soon learned to LOVE it, especially the chili spaghetti with beans. YUM!

Visited February 2014
Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
“My kind of place!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

When in town, I go out of my way to go to this particular store. Every time I have been there I have been greeted by a friendly and attentive staff. If you're looking for great service, a good value and REAL Cincinnati Chili, you definitely want to go to Skyline (and not Gold Star).

Visited March 2014
Scotia, New York
“Greek style chili is wonderful”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Having eaten Skyline chili for much of my life, I couldn't wait to have it again as I drove through Mason, Ohio. It was just as delicious as I remembered. The recipe hasn't changed in all these years and is always consistent. I had just a couple of regular coneys, which were delicious, especially with the chili smell permeating the entire restaurant. I even bought a four-pack of canned chili to take with me.

• Visited October 2013
Newnan, Ga.
“Skyline Chili is a must whenever you're in Cincinnati”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Cincinnati chili comes many ways but no matter how it's not your Texas variety. This chili comes from Greek family recipes with a touch of cinnamon and chocolate. It tastes great piled on dogs or spaghetti with finely grated cheddar cheese and onions. I know it's an acquired taste but once developed you have to get your fix when ever you're near a Skyline restaurant. So don't go looking for some crazy "5 Alarm" bean laidened chili here. Unique flavor is what you get.

• Visited August 2013