“Not my cup of hot tea”

Cuisines: Chinese
Cumming, Georgia, USA
“Not my cup of hot tea”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Food was what one would expect for a chinese buffet here. if you enjoy buffets, you will love this place. if you prefer ordering from a menu, go somewhere else. Not the cleanest looking place to me.

Visited June 2013

cincinnati
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food good price”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

good food ,great price friendly people,the owner,s jeff and chris very nice people will go back very roomie for a party or a business meeting

• Visited January 2013
Canton, Ohio
“Typical Chinese Buffet”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have eaten here several times. Its across the street from the Best Western we stayed at this trip. The food is your typical chinese buffet food. I was however very disapointed that the california rolls had green pepper in them instead of avacodo. The lunch was around $7 for adults so you cant go wrong for the price. This is definitly not one of the best buffets as advertised.

Visited October 2012
“Nasty”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The only reason we had to eat here is because my family was starving after leaving Kings Island and everything else was a 45 minute wait. Food just plain sucked and the staff wasn't any better. I would starve before I eat there again. Did I mention the mold in the coy pond when you first walk in. That should have been my first reason for turning around and leaving.

Visited October 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unusual”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This place was great. They had so much stuff on their buffet that you don't see in other Chinese restaurants. Loved the stuffed crabs (yes, a body of a crab stuffed with something tasty). Good value for under ten bucks!

Visited August 2012