“Had a gift card” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dayton, OH
“Had a gift card”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

. . . and the place was close, we didn't regret choosing this place over the buffet dinner at Great Wolf. Except the kids Macaroni and Cheese is... not what your kids would expect - avoid it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cindy O

Cincinnati, Ohio
“"Outback Steakhouse": An Anti-Indian Racist establishment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family took me out to the Outback Steakhouse at the Kings Island location in Mason, Ohio. I am mixed blood Indian and it is quite apparent by my appearance. All of the staff and other patrons were European-American. We reserved a space for 8 people. When we arrived they had us set up for 7. They brought another chair but they never did bring another set of silverware.

We gave our orders, and when they served the food, my son complained 3 times to the server, that they did not bring bread, although everyone else in the restaurant had bread. The server completely ignored him and they never did bring the bread.

I ordered the steak and lobster special. The menu did not describe this particular steak as being spicy. The steak was salty to the point of being disgusting and it was smothered in pepper. I believe it must have been black pepper and cayenne. I mean it was smothered. I have very serious GI problems and started having distress in my esophagus and started throwing up mucus and blood. If the menu doesn't describe a dish as being spicy, then it should not be spicy.

Since the restaurant staff was all European-American and all of the patrons were European-Americans and they had their bread while we never did get any, and they completely ignored my son 3 times when he complained about that, I believe the reason for this treatment was anti-Indian and racist. Also, I believe they doctored the steaks especially for us, to make us sick so that we would never return to this restaurant. I believe they are a White racist establishment and that they only want European-Americans as customers.

This was a large ticket with 89 people ordering complete meals. They clearly do not want business from people of color.

Richard Wilson

• Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Carryout Service Excellent - Food cooked perfectly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

While at the Great Wolf Lodge, we ordered carryout from Outback. I have to say up front we have always been Outback fans for the value/quality of the food. To be clear I am not comparing it to a steak you would get at a high end steakhouse.

First of all the service was excellent. It was snowing and I did not even have to get out of my car. They ask for the make/model/color of your car and bring your food right out when you pull up. It is quick and easy.

I was not expecting the food to be as good as when we eat at the restaurant because it would be 10-15 minutes before we sat down to eat back at the room. I have to say the food was cooked to perfection. We ordered medium rare and it was. This is my biggest pet peeve in a steakhouse.

Be sure to ask for utensils. Fortunately, we brought real silverware from home.

I know what we will be having the next time we stay at Great Wolf Lodge Mason - carryout from Outback.

• Visited March 2013
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Decided to eat at OB one night then at the resort. Food and service was good and quick. A lot cheaper and better than eating at the resort.

Visited March 2013
Indianapolis
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We always leave the park to eat out, as the KI park food is sub-par to say the least. For the price of a family of four to eat in the park, you can have steak and pay the same price!

Visited August 2012