“Always busy... pasta can...”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #13 of 157 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always busy... pasta can...”
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Always busy... pasta can be oily at times but overall variety of choices and good service

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite Italian place ever! They have the appetizers, dinner, and desserts. Although, italian as it may be...i'm...”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

My favorite Italian place ever! They have the appetizers, dinner, and desserts. Although, italian as it may be...i'm not big on the while canoli thing lol. They are a bit pricey but well worth it. great atmosphere as well.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent Italian food...I consider myself an expert since I'm half Italian! good prices and service”
Reviewed February 29, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“best Italian food in the...”
Reviewed December 10, 2007

best Italian food in the area

Goshen, Ohio
“Best Italian Food in the Area”
Reviewed June 10, 2007

Our favorite restaurant!!! Every time we go the food is delicious. Start with the Caesar Salad. It's the best we've had. I highly recommend following that with the Chicken Bryan and my wife is a huge fan of the Spiedino di Mare. Then, if you have room for dessert, try the John Cole or the Tiramisu. Service is always good, and the atmosphere is cool and relaxing.

2 Thank darkwing2525