“The Trio and Steak Salad Folks!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #14 of 160 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I'm not even going to say anything else. The chicken trio and the steak salad at this place are all you need to know about dining out in Mason, OH.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

One of the best meals we can remember. Sirloin Marsala on the Johnny was one of the best things I've ever eaten. Service from our waiter was quick and efficient. The entire restaurant seemed to move smoothly.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

...and the food was great too! The chicken penne was just what the doctor ordered. Very friendly and helpful staff!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I love Carrabba's! I know its a chain Italian restaurant and people will say it's not authentic, etc., but I really just can't pass up the Chicken Bryan, it is my absolute favorite item on the menu.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I'm Italian so the food bears little resemblance to food in Italy! Nevertheless the American food is good and the service excellent, you can ask for any variations to the menu and they are happy to do it unlike in Italy!