“Great Food”

Thirsty's Oasis Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #100 of 159 Restaurants in Mason
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Food was excellent, atmosphere was nice, food reasonably priced and service was great! Clean dining room and restrooms. Adult and child friendly. Our group had burgers, pizza, salads and chicken wings and all was great.

1  Thank Amy F
There are newer reviews for Thirsty's Oasis Sports Bar and Grill

Reviewed August 15, 2014

The pizza was good, but my side salad was just lettuce and cheese for 8.00. Heck no! The waitress when asked if she had any Red beers said no but I have one that looks pink? Really?

1  Thank bhguile
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was with a party of 6 adults. We were there around 6:00pm on a Tuesday evening. There weren't many people there and we wondered why? We found out. The service was terrible. it took us an hour to get our food. The food was just average bar food. I would not recommend this place to anyone. We will not be going back.

2  Thank DebbieFromOhio
Reviewed July 21, 2014

They have a varied menu to please adults and kids. We ate on the outside deck but you can also eat inside and watch TV. Everyone was very courteous.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We choose to eat at Thirsty's because they offered (through our hotel) two free kids meals with an adult entree. We were surprised by how great the food was - my husband had the Hangover burger and hasn't stopped telling people about it and I had the cheesesteak - which is made with real steak cooked to perfection! The kids meal offered basic kids meal items and also include a sundae. I would recommend eating here if you are in the area.