I make 2-3 trips to Kings Island a summer with my kids (individually) and like to stay 1 night. I've tried several hotels in Mason and the Cinn. area. This hotel was average. The staff (one man the whole time) was very nice and friendly. The room was basic but clean, especially the bathroom, older but CLEAN. The sheets did not fit the bed and I constantly had to pull them back. We went to the pool and it was GROSS!!! The whole bottom was covered in slimey moldy looking stuff and my son didn't want to go in after seeing it. The breakfast bar was well stocked. The location is off the beaten path quite a bit and not in my comfort zone as a single woman with a young child.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to King's Island Amusement Park, The Beach Waterpark, Heritage Oak Park, Mason Sports Park, Lebanon Sports Complex, McCgee Sports Courts,Linden Tennis Center, The Golf Center, Miami Valley Gaming Casino and only 20 miles from downtown Cincinnati. Also in close proximity to all major businesses in Mason, OH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn Mason Hotel Mason
- Best Inn Mason
- Quality Inn & Suites Mason Ohio