“Spring Break”

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #24 of 160 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Our first time. Neat concept and very well managed. The salad and nachos were a hit. And don't forget the sweet tea!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We visit McAlister's frequently as a family. They have a great variety of foods and their service is always very good. I have a son with food allergies and they are always attentive to that and even give him extra pickles when he asks.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife wanted a quick and easy light dinner, so we go a carryout salad. Very nice and fresh and very reasonably priced. From what I understand this is a chain and they pride themselves on personal attention, quality and value. That's probably why the entire lot was jammed. I was lucky to pull into a spot right up front. Would definitely go there again!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Our family enjoys eating at McAlisters and everyone can find something they like. The kids really enjoy their kids meals and you have a fruit option as a side so it is fairly healthy. I always get the same sandwich, the Veggie Club with a side of Sherry Shallot dressing to dip into. It is very good! The entire family can eat here and everyone is happy. The line moves quickly and the entire staff is very friendly. In fact I don't think we have ever encountered a rude person working here which is a nice change.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

There was a rather large menu with many choices. Salads were huge and presented in a nice bowl, and I had a turket melt sandwich that was OK (not spectacular), but good none the less and made to order. My friend suggested the "sweet tea" because I am from the south, and it was quite good! They have servers that walk through the dinning room to refill drinks which is a very nice touch for a restaurant that is counter order style. I was there on a Tuesday evening at 6 and it was nearly empty. I understand they are much busier at lunch each day.