“A good buy, good food and good atmosphere”
Review of Westshore Pizza

Westshore Pizza
Ranked #53 of 162 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I occasionally go there, and our office staff goes to Westshore every couple of weeks as a group for lunch. The pizza and sandwiches are very good, nice atmosphere, clean and comfortable, plus they are community-minded.

2  Thank Tom B

Reviewed February 13, 2013

While the pizza and the other food taste okay, the restaurant does not care much about providing good customer service.

This past Tuesday my wife and I ordered 2 dinners at 6:30pm but at 7:20pm my slice of meat-lover pizza still was not delivered to our table. When I went back to the cashier counter to let them know about the extended delay, the young lady behind the counter rolled her eyes and seemed annoyed that I was asking about my pizza slice.

If you are looking for pizza in the Mason area, take your appetite to Marco's or Marion's pizza within 1/2 mile.

3  Thank Leadbelly98
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Realistically, the food here deserves a 4, but the staff took my rating to the five. They were constantly clearing our table and bringing out food as it became ready. The owner (i think) came by twice to ensure everything was to our liking. The pizza was pretty good with the wings, salad and garlic knots being great. The wing sauce was not the best i have ever had and, in fact, i will probably just go without next time. I have absolutely no idea why anyone would go across the street when they could eat here.

1  Thank usatips
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Lots of choices for pizza by the slice. You can get two slices plus a drink for $6.00 anytime. Great deal. Pizza is New York style, my favorite. We've had plain cheese, vegetarian, and barbecue chicken. They have all been really good. We've also enjoyed the Philly cheesesteak, the Italian hoagie, manicotti, and spaghetti and meatballs. The garlic knots are delicious. The staff is helpful and easy to work with. We will definitely so back and try some other things.

1  Thank kathyc45140
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Their regular pizza looked great, but hubby shared my GF version and really liked it. We were able to have all the same topping options, including doing a half&half. Really liked the cleanliness, friendliness and size of the eating area.

2  Thank kathysommer