“Always a treat to have GF pizza!”
Review of Westshore Pizza

Westshore Pizza
Ranked #81 of 157 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Italian
Tacoma, Washington
“Always a treat to have GF pizza!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Their regular pizza looked great, but hubby shared my GF version and really liked it. We were able to have all the same topping options, including doing a half&half. Really liked the cleanliness, friendliness and size of the eating area.

2 Thank kathysommer

Glen Cove, New York
“Sports Bar atmosphere, great options for food!”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We stopped by for lunch and the restaurant wasn't too busy. They had great deals for lunch, two large slices of pizza for around $6. The service was very friendly and attentive. I got the philly cheesesteak which was excellent, and I'm excited to come back and try some varieties of their pizza which also looked great.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank cptra
Mason, Ohio
“Nice local pizza place (even though it is a chain)”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

WestShore is a great place to feed the family. They have a nice size dining room or you can get carry out or delivery. If you eat in, you order at the counter and they bring it to you. They always have several varieties of pizza by the slice plus they have a pretty extensive menu. Our favorites are the cheese lasagne (for me...the veg), the Philly cheesesteak (for my carnivore husband), and the BBQ chicken pizza (for the kids). The only thing we've had there that wasn't a great choice was when my husband got a burger. Not bad, but you should probably go elsewhere if that is what you are after.

The staff is very friendly, and the owners are always around. I think that is what makes it feel like a hometown place rather than a chain restaurant.

• Visited November 2011