“Good Sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mason-Montgomery Rd
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is a good sushi experience. Food is great quality, there is plenty of menu choices and lot of specials. The atmosphere is up to date and inviting. I was pleased with the staff and food.

1  Thank Ramiedugan

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

It's ok food ....ok service.....over ok price.....Just not my cup of tea.....I hope you feel different if you go.....nicely decorated the atmosphere was nice....I never tried the sushi bar to be fair that may be better:)

Reviewed April 15, 2012

The food was pretty bad. Not very tasty, pretty over cooked. Considering the place was mostly empty the service was slow and not very good. We eat asian food a lot and have traveled extensively there and this place isn't close to duplicating the region's cuisine. Dark, smelled a bit funny. Won't likely be back soon.

1  Thank Howie B
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nothing special. Half price sushi if you sit at the bar area and happy hour drinks.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

My colleague is a fussy eater, and one night when we fancied oriental food without having to hunt too far, we thought we'd try this place out.

Well, we ate there the next 3 nights, until I drew the line and told her we needed to try elsewhere!

The noodles are good, the soup is enough as a meal in itself, and salt and pepper squid is excellent, as are all the starters.

My only niggle is that I really wanted a draft beer, though they have many of them as both draft and bottled - except the bottled stuff is more expensive, and there is less of it. So make it really clear what you want to drink.

And they stuck us right at the back of the place, by the loos, which wasn't nice.