“Guest-Friendly staff”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Ocean Springs, United States
“Guest-Friendly staff”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Each time I entered or departed the hotel the on-duty customer service representative always greeted me by name and wished me a good day/evening. Rooms are kept immaculate, and the restaurant menu is good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Michael D
Laura A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Hello Michael:

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel during your recent visit this month to the Mason, Ohio area and for taking the time to post a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and I'm so happy to hear that are front desk staff was courteous in wishing you a good day or good evening. We feel very strongly in greeting our guests each day. We are so lucky to have such a great team that works at our hotel and wonderful guest like yourself who choose to stay with us.

Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Hotel has an welcoming atmosphere. Beautiful decorations and furniture. I loved the refreshments that are provided in the lobby area. The rooms are clean and spacious. I had a sleepover for my daughter and friends and they enjoyed every bit of it.

1 Thank Carmen C
Laura A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hello:

Thank you for the 5-Star review on Trip Advisor. Receiving wonderful reviews like is always the best advertising we can receive. I'm glad the girls had a good time and hopefully you were able to visit Grater's Ice Cream Parlor next door.

Thanks again for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and I hope we will see you again in the near future.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Everything about our stay was WONDERFUL. Every staff member was kind and took care of every need expeditiously. The hotel was very clean - including the carpet in the general areas. I highly recommend this hotel.

1 Thank jamesk144
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind and encouraging review. I am always quick to pass these along to the staff as it gives them the extra motivation to get through tough days.

We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time your travel needs bring you back to the Mason area.

Have a great day.
Apopka, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This hotel was clean, neat, staff very friendly and room very comfortable. I will stay here again each time I have to travel to Mason OH. The food was hot and good and the staff helped with restaurant recommendations. The fitness center is clean and well stocked. I enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Erica N
WOW - I love to hear great comments about our hotel and our associates! They work very hard to provide great service to our guests and our housekeeping department works extra hard to keep our rooms nice and clean so our guests can enjoy a good night’s rest.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to being able to be of service to you again in the near future.
Crestwood, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2014

As always Hilton properties never disappoint. Another great stay at this location - easy, comfortable and well appointed. Thanks again! Love the Kuerig in the room - nice touch. I recommend this location to other traveling to the area for business ofter.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Kimberly S
Hello:

Thank you so very much for posting a 5-Star review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your review with our staff as they all work very hard to make sure our guest's have an enjoyable stay.

Have a wonderful day and we do hope we will see you again in the near future.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed here with a group of volleyball players. We were greeted by Drew, who was awesome! Not only did I mentioned my name he had all the information in a packet prepared by Laura the Hotel Manager, with instructions on how to get to the place we had to play at! I was totally impressed on the service from the front desk to the lady from the Breakfast buffet area. Everyone was SO FRIENDLY! I had car problems and Drew was kind enough to stop what he was doing to assist me in putting steering fluid in my car. I cant say enough about this hotel! The rooms, hallways, front entrance all decorated lovely. They have their own restaurant, I didn't get a chance to eat their, but the ones that did, said it was very good! Our room was lovely, smelled good and very cleaned. After day two, we were able to figure out the bed adjustment, that was displayed on the front counter, FYI I didn't pay much attention, so make sure you check out the stuff on the counter. There is a very nice ice cream parlour right next to the Hotel. I felt very safe. Lots of places to eat around the hotel. When exiting out the hotel go left down the street you will find all kinds of things to do and eat, lots of stores! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL! PLEASE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO STAY CALL LAURA FIRST BEFORE BOOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

1 Thank luvdeals
Hello:

Thank you Thank you Thank You!!! What a great review and thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I have posted your review in every department so everyone can be just as excited as I was in reading your review. I'm so happy we were able to accommodate your group and I hope they did well in their tournament and thank you for referring the other team to us as well. I hope your dinner went well at the Spring House too.

We look forward to being of service to you and the team again and wish them be best during the remainder of their season.
Union, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Overall I was much more satisfied at the Fishers Indiana location. For one, the breakfast was much more complete and awesome (you should see their breakfast!). The breakfast in Mason was ok but they ran out of sausage and the cook was never behind the line so I could order from him. I had to wait for the waitress which takes longer. Much less selection in Mason. The snow was not removed well AT ALL around the parking lot and the sidewalks were not treated at all, just shoveled! Very dangerous! Yikes! Disappointed. Next was the bug I saw crawling on the wall in the room. I took a picture of it, a long skinny thing with multiple legs. The floor in the bathroom is cold and there should be a rug in there in front of the toilet. The bed on the left had a big lump in it and I had to sleep in the middle of it. Someone came to check it out but they obviously did not lay down to experience the large lump in the bed. The bed itself seemed to hard for me and I could not get good sleep. The pillows are too collapsible and I had to stack 2 and it still was not enough. There is one bedsheet and one comforter, I do not like sleeping with a heavy comforter so I was very surprised to see there was not a little heavier blanket between the bedsheet and comforter. I did not sleep well all 3 nights I stayed, I'm glad we didn't have another night because I could not take it from lack of restful sleep. Overall, I was surprised at how disappointed I was. The Fishers Indiana location has fewer problems.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Laura A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
I know we have already communicated through email regarding your stay, but wanted to make sure that our reply was also noted on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share with us your concerns regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are sorry your stay with us was less than perfect and that the housekeeper made a mistake in not closing the door to your room completely. This was addressed with the housekeeper who cleaned your room and I assure you that in my two years of working for this hotel we have not had this happen before. I’m happy though that Natalya who is our front office manager was able to compensate you for this inconvenience in providing you and your wife with a $40.00 gift certificate to use at our hotel towards dinner and did not charge you for one of your nights stay at the hotel. As you brought the door incident to Natalya's attention I wish you would have brought the other items to her attention as well. We would have been happy to provide you with additional pillows and blankets and had our maintenance department look at your bed. We did check the bed upon receiving your survey and found that we needed to fix the adjustment knob on the bed.

Thank you again for sharing your concerns and sorry to hear that you and your wife did not take advantage of the gift certificate for dinner. Should your travels bring you back to the Mason, Ohio area again we hope you will allow us the opportunity to make your next stay with us be a perfect stay.