“Great Weekend Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had a great stay here May 11-13th. The room was large and offered everything I needed to do my work. Great desk with plenty of outlets to charge my phone, ipod and computer. The wireless worked great. The location was perfect, near shopping, restaurants, the highway, and all the places I needed to go. The breakfast in the lobby was excellent and the service at the restaurant and the front desk was perfect. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ManagerSoBe
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2012

FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you very much for the kind words. It is great to see such positive feedback about our overall property and our staff. They will be very happy to hear the compliments. We look forward to your next visit to the Mason area and look forward to providing you with an equally great experience, if not better.

Have a great day!

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple nights while checking out the sights in Cincinnati and Louisville, KY. The hotel is in a good location near a lot of restaurants, and only about 20 minutes from Cincinnati. The rooms were clean, although they have a knockoff of the sleep number bed which was not the most comfortable. Overall though, I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to others going there.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Correll0415
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

We greatly appreciate the positive comments you gave us. We take great pride in providing an upscale clean, quality facility for our guests to enjoy. The Garden Sleep System beds are specific to Hilton Garden Inn properties. When adjusting the dials properly people usually really enjoy the beds. I apologize you did not find the beds satisfactoy.

We look forward to your next visit to the Mason area!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

This rooms here are very comfortable and perfect for stretching out. However, the noise level is a little distracting and the housekeeping staff do not coordinate well with the front desk. I had to ask for them to come to the room to clean one day and the next day (when I had a late checkout) they tried to enter the room 3 times (once while I was in the shower!). The business center is very well equipped and available 24 hours a day.

Everyone is very friendly (especially the front desk staff whom I absolutely adored) and eager to please. They just need to work on coordinating guests requests for housekeeping with the correct people to ensure that the requests are met. I think a little training here would be the fix.

Overall, we had a very good stay and will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2012

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our front desk staff. We truly value comments like yours because it provides us with an opportunity to grow and improve, ultimately leading to to a better experience for you, our guest.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

My girl friend recoomended this hotel for us so she decided to book 2 rooms for my families and hers. Located just outside the city, this lodging truly meet my expectation . After long day at Kings Island, Ikea and Entertainment Junction, it was such a wonderful experienced relaxing at the spacious comfy adjusted mattress and using their indoor jacuzzi, swimming pool and fitness center the next day. We also happened to get their yummy cookies prior to check in.
We really enjoyed our stay and highly recommended this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We truly do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback that I will be sure to share with the staff. We pride ourselves in providing a clean, comfortable, relaxing enviornment, and after a long day like you had we expect to live up to your expectations. We are happy your experience was a positive one and we look forward to your next visit.

Thank you again!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I recently stayed for 3 nights with my girlfriend and daughter and we had a wonderful stay. The Manager at the front desk was extremely helpful including letting us use a pack 'n play for our daughter that was forgotten by my girlfriend at home. The sports team kids running around were a bit loud but that is understandable (I used to be on a travelling soccer team myself). We plan on staying at this hotel again very soon. Overall a 5 star experience!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

FANTASTIC!! We are thrilled you had an excellent experience staying with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to your return visit and the opportunity to give you another memorable experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We arrived in the afternoon and were greeted warmly. Two of three rooms were ready and we were brought the third key within twenty minutes. The rooms were clean but the elevator was gross. The hotel was booked with tons of kids (I think sports events were going in town). It was quite noisy. Overall a place I would certainly go back.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Katianna L
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, even though it wasn't as quiet as you might have hoped. We did have several sports teams in house that weekend and although we maintain control of our guests as best as we can, kids will be kids. We look forward to your return visit to the Mason area and thank you again for the positive comments.

Have a great day!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

This Hotel is the best. The people are fantastic! Especially Sheena at the front desk. Mike Scavo, the GM is extremely accomodating and makes every guest feel at home. They make you feel very welcomed.

The hotel is very clean and the rooms are fantastic!!! The air adjusted mattress is really comfortable and the rooms are very spacious.

This will be my home away from home when I do business in the Cincinnati.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Fishx44
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Mason, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

WOW!!! Thank you so much for the positive comments. Sheena and Mike will be very excited to hear they helped make your stay an enjoyable one. I will also be sure to inform the housekeeping staff on a great job they are doing. We are looking forward to your return visit to the Mason area and if we can do anything to make your next visit even better, please do not hesitiate to ask.