I stayed at the Marriott for 3 nights on business. The staff was very polite and helpful. Even walked me to the elevator. The room was typical Marriott style and comfort that you would expect. The room I stayed in was 5th floor on the side of the interstate. Other reviewers had mentioned the road noise, which I was able to hear sometimes (like when semi trucks came by), but the noise did not disturb me and I did not have any trouble sleeping.
The restaurant on the first floor was awesome as well, albeit a little pricey. Try the Gerber Chicken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio and minutes from offices, attractions, shopping and more, the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast is an ideal destination for every traveler. Guests enjoy our family-friendly hotel, offering spacious rooms with all the comforts of home, an outdoor pool and casual American cuisine at RiverCity Grille & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio