My husband and I stayed here for a two-day visit to King's Island and we were beyond pleased! It was all of a 3 minute drive from King's Island. The staff were absolutely wonderful and friendly. I do recommend reservations during peak King's Island season as we learned they were sold out.
We got a king room and paid $145. For that price you would think there would be a fridge and microwave, but there wasn't in our room, so keep that in mind if you need one. Other than that, the room was very nice. The bed was super super comfortable. I liked that the comforter was down-filled with a duvet cover which they wash after every guest, which is rare in a hotel. The shower was also very nice. The only complaint was that the number of cable channels was kinda limited. My husband and I don't have cable at home, so when we stay in hotels (especially one at this price) we look forward to watching tv. We were so worn out after the park though, that we we weren't awake for too long.
We did order a late dinner from room service and it was phenomenal!! When we placed our order, we were told it would be about an hour. We were pleasantly surprised when it was delivered only 30 minutes later! I got the Mac and Fries cheeseburger that was very good. My husband got the Pork Belly Cubano on a pretzel bun and it was just to die for! Oh man!
We didn't have time to check out the pools or other amenities. We were also impressed that even though the hotel was full of lacrosse players there for a tournament, we didn't have any issues with noise.
We will definitely stay here again next time we come to King's Island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio, our Kings Island hotel is near businesses, such as Anthem, Luxottica, Cintas, Vantiv, Procter & Gamble, Danaher, Makino, Mercy Health, popular attractions, shopping and more. We are the closest Marriott hotel to Kings Island and The Beach Waterpark. At the heart of our hotel is the Marriott Greatroom; flexible spaces with a contemporary style and design, that allow guests to work and play in their own way. It’s the spot to meet, eat and relax. The Marriott Greatroom features, multiple flat panel HDTVs, communal tables, a coffee bar proudly serving Starbucks®, and a chef-created menu of small plates, desserts and pours. Newly renovated Guest rooms feature the best amenities for a restful and productive stay; luxurious bedding, flat panel HDTVs, and ergonomic workstations. 13,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces are ideal for corporate meetings, wedding receptions, and other large or small events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio