I have to say, I'm still in shock about how pleased I was with my hotel
Stay this weekend. The hotel was in a great location, clean, inviting, & obviously well run with an emphasis on making customers happy. We stayed with my son's soccer team & I was pleased at every turn...from the front desk/checkout, to the attention to detail regarding how they welcomed sports teams, to
the facilities...I could go on & on. However, I am most impressed about something they actually did wrong! We returned to our room about 3:00 after a long day of soccer to find our room still had not been serviced. I proceeded to call the front desk & report that our room had inadvertently been missed (we saw housekeeping just a few doors down before we left). First, I got at immediate apology. Then, someone came within minutes to make the beds & provide fresh towels. Then, they returned a few hours later to check if we needed anything else. Then, we received a phone message from the manager of the hotel, apologizing & requesting that we call
Him directly if we had any other issues, along with informing us our Marriott rewards account would be credited with 500 pts. THEN, the next morning we received a card under our door with another apology & a voucher for a free Starbucks drink. THEN, I received another email of apology!!! I know people make mistakes. It happens, it just does. But, when an establishment goes to this length to make a wrong, right, they have won a lifelong customer in me! Another member of my son's team mentioned at checkout there was a small ant issue in her room, and the clerk refused to charge her for 1 out of her 2 night's stay! I was thoroughly impressed with this hotel. Someone in-charge is doing something right & it's trickling down. This single stay made a Marriott customer out of me...I'll Pass every other hotel around, if there is Marriott in sight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio, our Kings Island hotel is near businesses, such as Anthem, Luxottica, Cintas, Vantiv, Procter & Gamble, Danaher, Makino, Mercy Health, popular attractions, shopping and more. We are the closest Marriott hotel to Kings Island and The Beach Waterpark. At the heart of our hotel is the Marriott Greatroom; flexible spaces with a contemporary style and design, that allow guests to work and play in their own way. It’s the spot to meet, eat and relax. The Marriott Greatroom features, multiple flat panel HDTVs, communal tables, a coffee bar proudly serving Starbucks®, and a chef-created menu of small plates, desserts and pours. Newly renovated Guest rooms feature the best amenities for a restful and productive stay; luxurious bedding, flat panel HDTVs, and ergonomic workstations. 13,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces are ideal for corporate meetings, wedding receptions, and other large or small events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio