I had the best experience at this Marriott that I've ever had at a Marriott.
The facility itself takes on a different form than I've seen at previous facilities as far as the layout goes, and this stay outshined stays I've had in past years in this same facility. The building, rooms, public spaces and parking lot were all in top form from all aspects. There was always someone at the front door to greet guests upon entry-- front desk employees, sometimes even facilities management employees-- all with an honest smile, eager to welcome.
The rooms were large, quiet, and the HVAC was also notably quiet. The TV system did not seem HD, but this did not cause me any issues.
The breakfast and bar were also managed with excellence-- friendly genuine faces ready to serve and please at every corner-- not a fake or forced smile seen anywhere. Everyone says hello and greets, but not in an overwhelming way that makes you cringe or want to look away because it feels "demanded".
The large atrium with water fountain was a great large meeting place and lounge to gather with groups or alone. Parking was more than adequate and all spaces are close.
You can tell that this facility is passionately managed and those employed here are true service professionals. It's the perfect mix of Marriott excellence and genuine Ohio hospitality at its best.
The only room for improvement I'd offer is that I was always told "My pleasure!" anytime I offered a thank you. This made me feel like I was at a Chick-Fil-A, as this is their trademark response to a thank you. It was a bit annoying, but probably wouldn't bother the unassuming customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio, our Kings Island hotel is near businesses, such as Anthem, Luxottica, Cintas, Vantiv, Procter & Gamble, Danaher, Makino, Mercy Health, popular attractions, shopping and more. We are the closest Marriott hotel to Kings Island and The Beach Waterpark. At the heart of our hotel is the Marriott Greatroom; flexible spaces with a contemporary style and design, that allow guests to work and play in their own way. It’s the spot to meet, eat and relax. The Marriott Greatroom features, multiple flat panel HDTVs, communal tables, a coffee bar proudly serving Starbucks®, and a chef-created menu of small plates, desserts and pours. Newly renovated Guest rooms feature the best amenities for a restful and productive stay; luxurious bedding, flat panel HDTVs, and ergonomic workstations. 13,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces are ideal for corporate meetings, wedding receptions, and other large or small events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio