“Fast Pass Ruined lifetime relationship”
Review of Kings Island

Kings Island
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Mason
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest theme and water park in the U.S. Midwest offers more than 40 thrill rides including riding a tornado on "Delirium" and taking a white-knuckle ride on a runaway train.
Indpls
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fast Pass Ruined lifetime relationship”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I don't recommend. I was there in 1974 or whenever they opened and gone more times than can be counted. I had seasons passes in 2010, 2011 and 2013 for myself and my family. I will not be returning. The way the fast pass is handled you cannot ride anything. They take every fast pass line person up to 50% of ride capacity. Its truly insane. I have money, I wont use it to leapfrog in front of others. Never been to Holiday World but people seem to love, their phiosophy is wait your turn. Rich, poor or whatever just wait your turn

Visited October 2013
5 Thank cvrpen

Nashville, Tennessee
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A great amusment park”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've been to Kings Island several times over the years. Easy to get to, lots of rides, very clean. The Beast is still an awesome roller coaster after all these years. The park is not as big nor does it have as many rides as it's sister park, Cedar Point, but the big plus is that the water park is included with admission to Kings Island. It's a separate admission charge at Cedar Point. That alone makes it a great value.

Visited August 2013
Centerville, Ohio
780 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3,913 helpful votes
“Always re-inventing itself”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We recall the old Cincinnati predecessor to King's Island, and KI is a huge improvement.

During our family rearing days, we found clean wholesome family fun, and that is still the case today.

A savvy visitor will know when to avoid the hoards, and now we are spring and fall fans of King's Island.

This park will be a great alternative to Disney, and a season's pass will save the family a fortune as opposed to Disney.

Some very nice shows and adult park areas.

Somehow King's Island (like Disney) is kept very clean by hundreds of employees.

Visited July 2013
Springport, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great park”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I've been to this park hundreds of times of the years and it really is a great park. Very clean and nice. I would recommend getting a fast past if you can afford it.

Visited August 2013
owingsville,ky
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fast Lane is the way to go!!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I went last summer, it was PACKED!!! However, I paid extra for the fast lane bands and they were well worth it. I know a lot of people cry about "people cutting in line" but if you pay $60 to $70 extra dollars for the fast lane you can "cut" line as well. So if you go during a summer weekend and don't buy the fast lane don't complain, you have the same chance I do.

Visited July 2013