Open today: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM

winks1996
Danville, Illinois
via mobile

2,611 results
All reviews amusement park cedar point roller coaster fast pass all ages water park fast lane planet snoopy great park eiffel tower halloween haunt wait times season pass pizza thrill seekers kids area cedar fair
Reviewed 4 days ago

I came to King's Island for the Haunt in October. This was my first time at the park since I was 6 years old and it did not disappoint! My boyfriend and I rode all the coasters and a couple more than once. It was very chilly but that did not stop us from having fun.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend riding The Beast at night. It is such a different and thrilling experience than during the day. I also recommend visiting the park for The Haunt. The haunted houses were well themed and sure to give you a scare. Can't wait to come back to the park in the summer!

Reviewed 5 days ago

The Halloween scare event at Kings Island was very fun for our whole family. I would highly suggest getting a fast pass.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great fun for the whole family!!!!! The lines are usually long, but well worth it!!!!! They also have really good food and different restaurants!!!! And a water park as well!!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Love the coasters! The waterpark is nice too. Go here every year! Staff is nice. Big award-winning kids area too. Lots of parking.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We bought a ticket for Haunt (october 27, 2018) online the ticket came to a little over $50. Our daughter's friend got sick that day and the next so we couldn't make it.
Kings Island customer service was extremely polite but will not budge on exchange or refund.
I'm writing this review to express my feeling that $50 is miniscule to Kings Island but a decent amount for some working families such as ours. I have zero desire to go to Kings Island in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Kings Island is fun . Great rides. We went during the halloween haunt which is qell done. I'll put it plainly.. If you cant buy a fast lane and fright lane pass you are wasting your time and sanity. Your still going to wait in line for food, drinks and restrooms. So use your time wisely.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Always a good time at Kings Island Halloween Haunt. Fun with teenagers at night but when the kids were younger they loved the family Halloween during the day

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Kings Island has been a tradition for our family since I was a young girl and now I am able to take my kids there. It never disappoints. The rides are great and the staff members are very friendly and helpful. If you visit more than a couple times a year the Gold Pass is a must. We always have to get a funnel cake when we arrive. During our visit in the fall, they even had pumpkin spice funnel cakes. The blue ice cream cone at Snoopy’s Snack Shack is always a must, especially on a hot summer day. If you like roller coasters Kings Island has several different options from steel coasters with fast speeds and vertical loops to wooden roller coasters. For years the Beast has been one of my favorite coasters, but Mystic Timbers is right up there with it. If you are not into coasters there are other ride options for you such as the Scrambler, Boo Blasters, White Water Canyon, and etc. If you have small kids, Planet Snoopy is great.

1  Thank Melissa T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time visiting Kings Island! We are Cedar Point pass holders and we found out our Platinum Passes were also good at Kings Island as well as our food plan and drink plan. We were surprised to find out my daughter Pre-K Pass was not honored and they tried to charge me full adult price for her to enter ($70). After standing in 3 different lines and
Being sent to 3 different places they let her in free. When we finally found someone that knew what they were doing they stressed that the pre-K Pass was good for 1 free entry and any additional days would be charged full price.

We went for the kids section early, went back to the hotel for a nap and then returned for the “Spookies” at night. My daughter was sold on the fact that this was the best park ever as soon as she saw they had a “Build a Bear” in the park. The Kids section And Kids Halloween section was great. The games and dances for the kids were tons of fun! My daughter went in costume and it really added to the experience.

The “Spookies” at night were well dressed and made up. You could really tell the time and attention to detail. The park was just awesome all decorated for Halloween.

We ate at the BBQ spot in the carnival section and the food was pretty good. The $5 hot chocolate was the best hot chocolate I’ve ever had. It was so yummy, but $5 for hot chocolate was a bit expensive. It’s not Included in the drink plan either.

My daughter, although tall enough, wasn’t into riding the big rides this day. We were there more for the Halloween experience. The Boo Blaster ride was a highlight though!

The wasting of almost an hour trying to get in with the pre-K Pass and the lack of knowledge and help with this issue was the reason I gave it 4 stars.... otherwise it was a 5 star experience.

1  Thank AJIandKMI
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have season passes so decided to take in the Halloween Haunt. It was fun even for 40some year olds :) Plenty to see and do. I was initially worried people would be jumping out at us to scare us all night but it wasn’t like that. There were areas for scares and otherwise the park is decorated for the event. We enjoyed the shows too.

1  Thank Neekster