“Late Evening Visit”
Review of BD's Mongolian Grill - CLOSED

BD's Mongolian Grill
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Had ever been near a BD's however had heard nothing but positive of the chain. Normally walking into a restaurant 10min before closing the staff is not very king and helpful. However this staff did an excellent job of making sure my first visit will not be my last. Food was excellent quality, excellent variety cooked to perfection and was above my expectations especially for the price. Highly recommend for both the food and the staff as they really did take care of us and make sure we enjoyed the place, will make a point of going back next time in the area.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

First time here. The ingredients were fresh and there many choices at each station. There was a protein station, a veggie station, a sauce and spice station. We could choose items from each for our ($10) bowl and then take it to the grill where the grill masters cooked it for us.

There was also a salad bar with a soup and a hunter stew available.

The waitress was there with constant refills for our drinks and our sides of rice, lettuce, and soft flour tortillas which we asked for. I am not sure if that was an additional price as were were guests of some relatives.

For an additional $2.00 we could get another bowl of food that was all you can eat.

The fact that we could get exactly what we wanted in our bowl and then have it freshly cooked by the grill masters with their swirling, long sword like spatulas was fantastic.

There was also a separate grill area for those with specific food allergies like Celiac.

If you get the chance to visit one this is a definite must!

1  Thank mrsnoteworthy
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We have been here twice now and it has been fabulous both times! This is a create your own stir-fry restaurant. There is a good variety of items to choose from and the quality of those items is excellent! The staff is very helpful in explaiNing how to create your meal. Last time we had cocktails and they were very good! We have had the same server both times and she is wonderful! Her name is Yelitza. The guys that are cooking are a riot to watch while you're waiting for your food. We plan on returning next time we are in the area and checking out some of the other locations!

1  Thank tracyvandoren
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here with coworkers. Place was not clean - the floors were even sticky. Liked the concept but the stations where you fill your bowl were mislabeled. If I had not asked for rice to be added when my bowl of stuff was cooked I would not have received any as our waitress was slow and mostly MIA. It took at least half an hour just to get my check paid. I won't be back.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Worst meal ever. Our waitress was so bad we had to get another waitress to wait on us twice. The food wasn't cooked properly. The tables around us were filthy. The floors were littered with food debris. There were pans mislabeled in the veggie area. The sauces were in the wrong containers. And there was a family with about 8 kids letting those kids run around and up and down to the serving areas. It was thoroughly disgusting. I used to love this place. I doubt that I will be back.