“exceptional value”

GreenLeadersBronze level
richmond va
“exceptional value”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Motel/hotel choices that the soccer travel teams make are mostly hit or miss. What a delightful surprise this hotel was. Super comfortable beds. Spacious room and bathrooms. Refrigerators. Large sectional sofa with chaise lounge in the sitting area. Free hot and delicious breakfast provided. Multiple charging stations. Great location. Next door to Graeter's......best ice cream on the planet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
cracklin,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with the Hyatt Place Mason Ohio. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to share your positive comments with my staff. We looked forward to your next stay with us!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Lebanon, New Jersey
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Rooms were nice. Breakfast was good. There was a noise problem while I was there - guests. The staff tried to control it but should have done more. You can borrow high-speed blow dryer and flat iron - just sign your name.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Morgan2010,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay and the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I truly apologize that my staff was unable to resolve the situation with the noisy guests next to your room. Please know that I will follow up with my staff to see what else could have been done, so that we can better handle these situations in the future. Again thank you for your business and we hope you choose us again next time you are in Cincinnati!
Washington DC
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were here over the wknd for a wedding. Great room, great location, lots of restaurants and shops near by (strip mall area, Walmart, Panera, Walgreens etc)- large room and a great value, nicely sectioned into workspace, bathroom area, bedroom area, swivel TV. VERY comfy beds, breakfast itself was very good, but seating area was too small and crowded on Sunday @ 8am. Fitness room was clean and fairly large for a hotel gym and water/towels available. No free weights, just cardio. Would suggest more towel hanging hooks/bars in the room. However at the end the biggest negative was there was a remark on our bill that "Customer is extremely demanding" and we obviously inquired at checkout! They apologized and said it was from the reservations desk not about us but whomever made the reservation...another family member had made the reservation and perhaps this was somewhat true but don't put your personal notes on a customer's bill. Argh! Would stay here again otherwise though.

Room Tip: away from elevator
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Asha123,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your positive comments about the hotel with my staff. I wanted to also apologize for the comments you saw on your hotel folio upon checkout. Those comments most certainly did not come from my staff at the hotel. I want you to know that I have personally spoken with our reservations department about this and told then the comments were unacceptable and in poor taste. It is to my understanding that they are going to get in contact with you to apologize personally. I do hope to see you again next time you are in Cincinnati. Again, thank you for your business.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

After a grueling 10 hours of driving from Albany NY we luckily found this hotel when most of the others in the area were sold out due to the long memorial day weekend and a local popular amusement park nearby. The room gorgeous, the staff the absolute best and the warm free breakfast a wonderful surprise to a very thankful trio of weary travelers! I highly recommend!

Room Tip: Just ask the staff upon check-in.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Barbara M,

I appreciate your business and comments about your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and your family again next time you are in Mason!
North Canton, Ohio
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I booked this hotel through Priceline Name Your Own price and got a very good deal. I've never stayed at a Hyatt before and I was very impressed with this hotel. It was very clean, the rooms were really large and included a separate seating area with a couch and desk, and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. This hotel is also very conveniently located and includes a free full breakfast. My only complaint was that I had requested the sheets to be changed and housekeeping didn't change them. Management took care of the issue immediately though. I would definitely stay here again!

Tia C,

Thank You for your comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with my staff, including with the Housekeeping department about ensuring sheets are changed during the stay over service when requested. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed here to visit some friends. We got a good deal on the room. The hotel is newer and very nice. The breakfast was very impressive as it came with the room. The only complaint with the hotel room was the bathroom was extremely tight to get in and out because the toilet and shower were so close to the door. I would definitely stay here again and it was nice having free internet in the room. Our room was very large and came with a refrigerator. We were impressed that our room with a king bed had a separate sitting area so it would be good for families to have space in the room.

Room Tip: Would recommend a higher level room as its farther away from lobby noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul V,

Thank You very much for the postive comments. I will make sure to share them with my staff. We look forward to your stay next time you are in town!
Danville, West Virginia
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We decided just a couple of days before the weekend to go to Kings Island for the weekend. I had originally booked a different hotel but called to cancel it and decided to stay here because it was closer. The location is great. Lot's of restaurants & such in the area. This place is super nice and staff was really friendly. Me & my daughter used the exercise facility & it was equally nice. Our room was plenty big enough for me & my family. The only complaint that I have is that we could hear kids running up and down the hall all hours of the night. I normally wouldn't complain about something like that but, this is a pet friendly hotel & we brought our little dog with us. Someone called to complain saying our dog was barking & it was like 8pm at night. I also heard another dog barking & I wonder if they called on that dog also? I told the manager that he was barking at all those kids running up and down the halls that to him he thought someone was knocking at the door. I understand people don't want to hear dogs barking when they're trying to sleep, but this was at 8pm at night & they should've thought about that before they stayed in a "pet friendly" hotel. I really liked the hotel, but doubt i will stay again because we were told if it continued we would have to leave.

loraberry,

Thank You very much for your recent stay and review of the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I apologize about the complaint on your dog but please understand that we have to ensure the comfort and satisfaction for all our guest's staying in the hotel no matter the time. I do hope that you give us another chance next time you are in Mason Ohio.