Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
ComfortSuites
Best Western Mason Inn(Mason)(Great Value!)
$70
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
$99
Hotels.com
All reviewskings islandwet barfree breakfastgraeter's ice creamsitting arearooms are largetwo double bedswould stay here againyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpfulflat screenfront desk staffbusiness travelwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelshopping and restaurantsindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

There were a few issues with our stay but they were handled great by the staff and that's why this place got 4 stars along with the price! Great location, right near shopping and every chain restaurant you could think of. This is a busy hotel, therefor if a little bit of noise bothers you, you might be in trouble. I don't mean kids running and screaming down the halls, just that hotel walls are extremely thin and guests leaving and entering the rooms can be distracting. The hotel staff was great and very accommodating to us. They do have late night dining BUT its not room service, you have to go down to the lobby order your food and then wait and then take it up yourself. Yes this is odd but the food was good. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed 2 nights under my travel agent rate at the Hyatt Place in August 2012 for a shopping trip to Ikea and for a concert at Riverbend.
The staff was very nice and helpful. Always asked if we needed directions and even poked fun at my Cleveland Browns shirt =)
The room was a great size and was immaculate. The king bed was incredibly comfortable and we both slept well. The bathrooms at Hyatt Place Hotels are small, but I knew that coming in, so that is not a complaint at all. The only thing that was even a slight problem was the low water pressure.. but it wasn't something I brought up because it didn't matter to us.
Breakfast was pretty darn good! I had an egg sandwich, oatmeal and fruit and it was all fresh and the breakfast area was modern and very clean.
The hotel is easy to find and has good access to many restaurants and activities.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Hillary N,

I appreciate your business and your great comments about the facility and staff. We look forward to your next visit to the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

On a recent trip, constant companion and I had the opportunity to try a Hyatt Place hotel for the first time. Having been pleased with other Hyatt properties in the past I was looking forward to this stay. Unfortunately we were destined to be disappointed.
Arriving late afternoon we were greeted with jackhammers booming throughout. At 5 PM they fell silent. We were then told they would not to start again till 10 AM the next day. Fortunately the loudest work started later.
Spending much of the afternoon working in the room on companions new book, we took a break and headed out around 3 PM. Called to see if our room could be freshened and was assured it would be done. Returning at 9, it had not been touched, very disappointing.
Went down to get clean towels, cups, some coffee etc. I was told that since we had the Privacy please on the door earlier, housekeeping did not send anyone (even though we removed the sign from the door when we were told the maid would be back).
I did email Hyatt, but never received a response. Quite surprising.
Ultimately, was not the experience I was expecting.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank forhg

Forhg,

I truly appreciate your business and I sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your visit. Please know that we have now completed our renovations. I will also bring your concerns about housekeeping to their attention and get that resolved. Again, Thank You for your business and I hope you will give us another chance next time you are in Cincinnati.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Shopping nearby and easy to find, this comes highly recommended. The staff were friendly and professional. They are renovating some of the rooms which should tell everyone that they continuously improve a pretty good product. The price was outstanding and you cannot find a better value. Add a deluxe continental breakfast and it can be rated as almost a perfect stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Maxspeed,

Thank You very much for your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your time at my hotel and I will make sure to share your positive comments with my staff. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Staff is great rooms are clean and very nice could not ask for more I WILL come back! What else can I say this is a nice surprise, I like this hotel a lot... staying here on business and I have a new favorite hotel when in town it is here

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Ffron69,

I wanted to thank you very much for your business and positive comments about my hotel. I will share your comments with my staff and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast next time you are in town.