Title says it all, no huge problems and it was a very clean hotel. We did encounter several minor problems throughout our stay. Parking lot lights were not working. TV rattled after being on for several minutes. The cabinet in the room would shake every time someone would take a step, luckily we were on the top floor, as that could be an issue for people below. They automatically charge a 'safe fee' to the bill, even if you don't use it. Just ask to have it removed, but that means you can't just call the Front Desk to checkout, you have stop by.
Noise was not an issue for us, but we were there during non-peak season and the hotel was not busy at all. Breakfast ends at 9, not 10. We ended up waking up around 9:40, so it would have been nice to still have breakfast, so instead we had to stop and buy some. Wireless Internet worked fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Comfort Suites Kings Island features full suites complete with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, sofa sleepers, 32-inch high definition televisions, and working and living areas. It offers the perfect location and provides convenient access to area attractions and is surrounded by three major restaurants that make the Comfort Suites hotel a great place for business and leisure travelers in the Mason area. Make a reservation with us today and enjoy all we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites - Kings Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites- Kings Island Hotel Mason
- Comfort Suites Mason
- Mason Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites - Kings Island Mason, Ohio