Stayed here one night after spending the day at King's Island. Just right down the street from the park entrance. The Harley-Davidson store, Speedway gas station, McDonalds's and Taco Bell are all right next door. Easy access to the interstate. The room was clean and quiet after a long, hot day at the park. Breakfast was free, which was nice but lacking protein options if you didn't like biscuits and gravy. Will stay here again if we go back to the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Comfort Suites Kings Island features full suites complete with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, sofa sleepers, 32-inch high definition televisions, and working and living areas. It offers the perfect location and provides convenient access to area attractions and is surrounded by three major restaurants that make the Comfort Suites hotel a great place for business and leisure travelers in the Mason area. Make a reservation with us today and enjoy all we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites - Kings Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites- Kings Island Hotel Mason
- Comfort Suites Mason
- Mason Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites - Kings Island Mason, Ohio