$56
Best Western Mason Inn(Mason)(Great Value!)
$71
$99
Hampton.com
$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$107
GardenInn.com
$119
$107
Hyatt.com
$180
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

All reviewskings islandstay there againroom was cleanchoice hotelsamusement parkindoor poolnice hotelwithin walking distancefree breakfastmicrowave and coffee makerexercise roombagelseasy accesstop floorwi fishort driveoff the highway
Reviewed June 25, 2011

This hotel was amazing!! it was so clean and everyone was so nice! Check in was easy and the lady at the front desk was very nice and sexy! i recomend this hotel to everyone! STAY HERE!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We stayed at this hotel several years ago while visiting Kings Island amusement park. (This hotel is less than one mile from the Kings Island entrance.) It was very nice at the time, but I wondered if it had been well maintained over the years. It has! The room was very clean with nice linens on the beds. (We forgot to bring our own pillows, and the ones they provided were too small and soft for our taste.) The carpet was in great shape, the black-out drapes were a welcomed touch, and the room was well decorated. We enjoyed having a separate sitting area with a sofa and table in the room. The bathroom was very clean, the Sunbeam shower head was awesome, and the curved shower curtain rod was nice.

Breakfast was very good. There were pastries and muffins, bagels, boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, waffles, sausage, and juices/coffee/milk. I would have appreciated some biscuits to go with the sausage, but I guess that's being picky. Our kids used the indoor pool, which was really small. But, they enjoyed being able to swim before bedtime.

The only negative thing I can say about the place is that the only computer available to guests is right in the breakfast area. When I tried to check my email during the breakfast rush, it was almost impossible to have room to sit at the desk. In the few minutes I tried to do so, two kids at the table behind me sat backwards in their chairs and read all my emails over my shoulder. (Of course, their parents never told them to turn around.) I finally gave up and left. The computer really needs to be in a better location.

The best thing about this hotel is that it is ENTIRELY SMOKE FREE!!! We will stay here again!

Room Tip: Best hotel for a Kings Island visit!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tomwyant
Reviewed June 12, 2011

This hotel is a good value for families visiting Kings Island. The breakfast works out well for groups in a hurry to head out to the park. The rooms feature two queens and a pull out couch which easily sleeps 5. As you might expect there will be young kids running around, but it was quiet during sleeping hours.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ohiohiker40
Reviewed May 15, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a wedding. The staff was very helpful giving us tips of where good local places are for night life. Breakfast was good and the fitness center was very nice. About 20 mins to downtown, easily accessible by way of rt.71. Close to Kings Island for anyone who may be visiting and they haved discount tickets.

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank Kate819
Reviewed February 9, 2011

The hotel is off the beaten path unless you are going to King's Island, which we not. However, once we got there, the front desk staff was super, and the room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nice and kept well stocked. Certainly a keeper.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family