“Yes, Bostons is a chain, but it is pretty darned good!”

Boston's Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Shelby Township, Michigan
“Yes, Bostons is a chain, but it is pretty darned good!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I visit this area often for business. I despise chains, but Boston's is very much acceptable. The sports bar area was nice, with plenty of TVs. It is a mature atmosphere; I did not hear any annoying birthday songs (those drive me away forever. I'm talking to you, Red Robin). Beer selection is pretty good, and the dining menu is huge! Bostons stands out among the rest of the chain restaurants in this area.

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank Iliketrdls

“Great service, good food. Not always a good value”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I go here 1-2 times a month. We enjoy most of the food and the service is always great. Recently they changed up the menu and unfortunately it was not for the better. I run half marathons and my tradition before race day has been to go get the Bostons Pasta(aka smokey mountain pasta). I had a race this weekend and went to get it. What I received was instead a place of spagetti with sauce. No meatballs, no cheese. When I found out they no longer had the big bowl with 4 meatballs I was disappointed however I was really disappointed once I found out they wanted $9 for this dish. My wife got the tortelini and shrimp for $13 and it wasn't even whole shrimp but rather chopped up shrimp. Both part of the "new menu" I like some of the original items on the menu however the value is not there any more. I will say that I was impressed with how both the bartender and manager not only apologized for this but they both are always top notch and do what they can to take care of you.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Jmcdermott01
Marysville, Ohio
“Delicious food, great service”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We eat here regularly in the sports bar area. The food is maybe a little higher than an average sports bar, but it is wonderful and well worth it, and we always get great service from a pleasant server.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Susan K
Columbus, Ohio
“Good food”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have been a couple of times. There is a wide variety of items on the menu so it's a good place to take a group. While the food is good it isn't anything amazing. Typical chain faire at a decent, but not great price.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank ohio32
Columbus, Ohio
“Good pizza in an upscale chain.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Been a couple of times. A little pricey but a med pizza and 2 side salads fed 2 people easily. Love the BBQ chicken with lots of cilantro and the florentine.

5 Thank MitziDee