“Awful”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Marysville
“Awful”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Checked in no tv no internet. Sink in our room was disgusting not clean. Called the desk about leaving was told I could leave but I'd still be charged. If anything needed fixed someone would be in at 7 am . This was my husband and I's last night out before our baby comes to relax, most awful experience rude desk clerk and dirty room not relaxing at all.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Shannon R
Sharon M, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for completing our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We try to accommodate all our guests to the best of our ability, but sometimes problems do occur. I would like to sincerely apologize for our TV and Internet provider being down; Due to a severe thunderstorm that come through our area. Thanks to you letting us know we were able to contact them immediately to get this problem resolved as quickly as possible! I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Sharon Mullins
Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We happened in this comfort inn after a long drive. Very comfortable room. Our bathroom was one of those kind where the sink is in the room and the toilet and bathtub are enclosed. This can be very convenient, although not my favorite. But everything was clean. Even the exit areas smelled good like they were always kept clean. Pool is very nice. Warm, but not hot. Big enough for short laps, too!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Sharon M, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you so much for giving us feedback on your stay. We were very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we would like to thank you for the complimentary remarks towards our hotel; we take pride in our hotel! I'm glad to hear that you had a chance to enjoyed our indoor heated & spa. We would like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward in seeing you again in the future.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed May 1, 2014

First time I stayed here. Hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great. Will not stay here again though. Arrived at 2:40 PM. Check in is 3PM. The customer ahead of me was given a room when she checked in. The desk clerk pulled out a packet that had my name on it. It looked like there was one for everyone expected to check in that day, maybe about 20. I was told that my room was not ready and that check in was not until 3. We had traveled for 3 hours and my son was going to play in a nearby tennis tournament all evening. We wanted to rest before heading to tennis.I asked if my room would be ready at 3. She said, "I don't know, I'll have to check with the cleaning staff, I know they are behind." I did not want my room to be cleaned in a hurry, don't want them to purposely take short cuts when cleanliness is very important to me. I ask why the woman ahead of me was given a room despite it being 20 whole minutes before check in. She said, "Well, her room was ready." I told her that I had until 3 PM to cancel my reservation and that I was going to run over to the nearby Hampton to see if they had a room that was ready. Then, and only then, did she give me a room. I do not know if the fact that I had booked thru Expedia had anything to do with it or not but I am concerned that they had a not-so-choice room for me and that is why they insisted that I wait for it. The only reason we come to the area is for tennis. We have since returned and did indeed stay at the Hampton for $5 more. I will not stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Sharon M, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
I would like to sincerely apologize for problem you experienced upon checking in. We hope that you can consider giving us another chance to make this right with you! I would like to discuss this issue with you further, if you could please call me at 937-644-0400.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed in the small suite overlooking the pool (second time at the hotel). The room could've been cleaner - there were two green gelcaps on the floor next to the trashcan under the sink and a huge red stain on the carpet. Whirlpool tub was not cleaned either. It gets really noisy in this room if there are people in the pool, so beware. Breakfast is very good, coffee service is good and the staff is nice. The fitness room is TINY (only a treadmill and a stationary bike), and we had to ask them to refill the water tank.

Overall, there is not much to choose from in this area, so you pretty much get what you pay for, and for the price, it fits the bill. I have to say I really was disappointed in the cleanliness of the room.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Sharon M, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear,Holly

Sharon M
Manager
Comfort Inn,Marysville
937-644-0400
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Needed a place to stay the night before the Columbus marathon. The hotel was clean and and actually kind of nice considering the price. We didn't go into the pool area but it looked fine from the lobby. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We were on the first floor and it wasn't noisy at all, I'm sure that would just depend on who else was there the night you stay though. If you just need a place to sleep for the night, this works great!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank kmc90
Sharon M, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we would like to thank you for the complimentary remarks on how clean our hotel is. We would like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward in seeing you again in the future.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Been staying here for 4 years now for the Delaware County Fair. Takes about 30 min across very nice country.

Check in is always a breeze as the front desk staff is very friendly and professional. Rooms are clean and tidy, we are always in the back building which as a washer and dryer available so very quiet with easy in and out access to 33.

No reason we won't be back for many years to come

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Palo Alto, California, United States
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a good motel with clean and comfortable rooms and a strong wi-fi signal, but they must use highly perfumed cleaning products or air freshener which I found annoying. The breakfast was standard for this kind of motel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Hampton Inn Marysville
Hampton Inn Marysville
#1 of 5 in Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
#1 of 3 in Bellefontaine
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Polaris, OH
Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!