“Nice Hotel”

Hampton Inn Marysville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I found my stay to be enjoyable. The staff was pleasant and helpful at check in and throughout my stay. There is a basketball hoop at the far end of the parking lot that even has a basketball with it. This seemed like a unique feature that I would have enjoyed had the weather been more favorable for such activities.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you fro choosing Hampton Inn Marysville.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that my staff took great care of you.
Hopefully the next time you come, you will be able to enjoy using our basketball hoop.
We hope to see you back in Marysville real soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Marysville

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This hotel was beautiful, clean, and the staff was very helpful. The soft cookies were wonderful after a long day, coffee/tea/hot chocolate 24 hrs a day, the room was tastefully decorated and so comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I was happy to see that my staff took great care of you during your stay and that you enjoyed the cookies.Let us know the next time you are coming back and we will have some waiting for you in your room. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Very clean and new feel. Not a 5 star, but probably the nicest mid-priced hotel you will find. Limited breakfast selection, but food was surprisingly good. The staff was very friendly and responsive, and the room was very quiet. Temperature in room stayed constant (you know what I am talking about) and almost everything had a brand new feel to it. Good place to stay for a business trip, very quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I was happy to see my staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back in Marysville real soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Nice and quite place with good service for you alone or with your family stay with all things you can wait from a good hotel. I stayed for entire week and had the opportunity of use the gymnastic room, swimming pool and the hot tub and every thing was clean and in order.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your review. I was happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and got to use the amenties that we have at our hotel.
We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is great place to stay in Marysville. The hotel is spotless and the staff is responsive. Enjoyed the breakfast daily. When needed TV adjusted to get clearer picture, problem was fixed quickly and repair person left a note apologizing for TV difficulty along with chocolates. The king bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for your review. I was happy to see that my maintenance engineer took great care of you.I will be sure to share your review with him and my staff.We are looking forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Second time I have stayed here. Have decided to only stay here when in the area from now on. Staff is very friendly, rooms very clean and comfortable, hot breakfast is delicious. The hotel is maintained in pristine condition. Did not use the pool this time but really enjoyed it last time.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 3rd floor and did not hear a sound.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your positive review. We really enjoyed having you. I was happy to hear that you had a great experience.We hope to see you back in Marysville real soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The Marysville Hampton Inn is an excellent choice for a hotel while calling on Honda. The staff, service and location are excellent. The hotel is also a great place to review Corporate Presentations and a great meeting place for Honda and LORD prior to dinner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michelle H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We loved having you here. Please let us know when you are ready to come back and we will be happy to make your next reservation. Hope to see you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
#3 of 5 in Marysville
#1 of 3 in Bellefontaine
Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus - Dublin
Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Dublin
Hampton Inn Columbus Dublin

Been to Hampton Inn Marysville? Share your experiences!