“Alway great!”

Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Treat yourself to the delicious authentic Italian food of the Old World, prepared from scratch just like Mama would have made.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of our local favorites, always good, service is sometimes slow, but food is great! Love their caesar salad, and white pasta!! Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Delicious italian at a great price. Knocks Olive Garden out of the water! I love the bread and tomato basil soup

1  Thank Gina K
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Being from Mansfield, every chance I get I go someplace different and when I'm in Marion I go to the Warehouse. Great Italian!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great lunch buffet. Hot and quick. They keep it well stocked. Pleasant wait staff. Great Chicken Parm off the menu. Try it!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My wife and I visited Warehouse on Tuesday August 27,2012. We have been here before and again were not disappointed. The $8.99 lunch buffet was great. We were seated right away and made our way to the buffet. The salad selections were more than adequate. The bread was great and the garlic butter was terrific. The alfredo pasta was the best pre-dessert item on the buffet. Sprinkle a little fresh crumbled bacon on top and you'll be in heaven. Then dessert...apple or peach cobbler. Holy cow!! The apple was the best thing I had eaten in the last 8 days on vacation. I ate WAY too much of it. I did not leave hungry. Parking was easy and for just over $20, we left with our belts a little tighter.
Ken Koren
La Grange Park, IL

Been to The Warehouse, Italian Dinners? Share your experiences!