All reviews stayed here managers reception in town free breakfast eggs comfortable bed lady chain pillows folks key
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2018

After completing the stay, the hotel charged the card on file $250 for smoke cleaning even though nobody smoked in the room. The demand for a refund was bubbled up to the district manager level, but they were not accommodating. From my experience, this hotel will prey on guests to get as much money out of you as possible.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank paulwasherepaul
Reviewed May 12, 2018

We arrived after midnight and were warmly greeted. Everything was presented with our key, the breakfast ticket, web access code, etc.. Our room was immaculate and pristine white sheets and duvet. The bathroom is a little dated but everything was clean & amenities provided. Breakfast was better than average with delicious, warm cinnamon buns. made to order pancakes, hot bar with eggs 7 meats. Lots of fresh fruit. A solid start to the day. Very friendly employees.Very quiet room. We will be back

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kyredhead16
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for work. Friendly staff and very clean hotel. Not much to say about this hotel, it didn’t wow me but I don’t have any negative feedback either. If I need to stay in that area again I will use this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2018

You would think a bustling area, and nearby OSU, would have a multitude of better quality hotels present, but folks, this is it.
This hotel is moderately clean, the staff is friendly and welcoming. It's not in the best area, and the breakfast options are okay. There were several toast and bagel options that were stale.
The beds are comfortable. The bathroom was clean. My biggest complaint is that at 6:30 am, the staff came around to put the hotel bill under the door and banged loudly on everyone's door when they did this. I do not understand the meaning behind this, I have never encountered this before. It woke me out of a much needed, deep slumber, and scared me to death. After spending nearly 2 years in hotel rooms in my career, this was a first. Please stop this practice, it is unnecessary.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank CarrieBCramer
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Hi CarrieBCramer,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I appreciate the high rating you gave in terms of service and value.

I am very sorry to hear that issues with the breakfast selections and billing process did not make for a relaxing stay. As a valued guest, I know this is not the kind of experience you expect and I am very sorry that we fell short.

Our managers have been informed of your situation and as we endeavor to continuously improve our service and procedures. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We hope you grant us another opportunity to better accommodate you.

Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Booked this hotel several times for my team working in the area. Very close ride to work. Hotel is clean and clean. We have told several other contractors that work for the same company on contract to use the hotel

Date of stay: September 2017