“Comfort Inn is A great place to stay”
Review of Marion Comfort Inn

Marion Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Marion
“Comfort Inn is A great place to stay”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Rooms are clean and the staff are great to help you out. Pool was clean well taken care of. The no smoking rooms have no orders. I would make my plans around staying at the Marion Comfort inn. The breakfast area is very nice and good selection of food to feast on. Parking is safe. I use to stay in Delaware my car was broke into twice and that was enough of that .

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank EngineerDan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
The Road
Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you want internet go elsewhere... .37 mbs upload (YES THAT IS POINT 37 Mega Bites Per Second) Dial up is .566 mbs. So if you want netflix, youtube, facebook, or anything else other than mail (not web based) better have an air card that is verizion cause sprint and att dont live in his area. As for reservations don't bother they are just suggestions to this place. I reserve a single first floor and get a double second floor. I am not the only one my crew of 4 reserved the same thing and got the same result. Construction is going on also. Dust everywhere and the contractors that they hired have no quitting time. 7:30 pm and still using a hilti jack hammer to take tile off the floor. AVOID IF YOU CAN

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
, General Manager at Marion Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your experience so that we may address the situation. We will be working with our internet provider to check the speed to make sure it is running at 1.5 meg and to see what needs to done to provide a smoother internet surfing experience. Our hotel takes pride in our service results and can assure you this is not our typical guest experience. Your feedback will allow us to to review certain operating procedures which will allow us to eliminate similar issues in the future. I apologize for the inconveniences that our renovations may have caused you. We are working hard to get these key items done to improve the quality of our hotel to give you our guest a better stay experience. We hope to be able to have the opportunity to once again be of service to you.

Vick Dayal
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed while visiting for my grandfather's birthday. We had to beagles with us and they were very accommodating. The room was clean and didn't smell of smoke. And the mattress was very comfortable. It was a great value.

• Stayed February 2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was looking for a decent motel within my budget in Marion that included breakfast. This Comfort Inn fit my plan just fine. The motel is in fine shape, up to date and clean. The motel doesn't have an elevator; stair cases are located at each end of the building.

The staff was fine, check in was quick & easy. The room was clean, no exceptions taken. While I was unloading the car, there were a bunch of ruff looking guys (guests I imagine) enjoying some beer outside the side entrance, not a big deal; but wished they would have found a better place to party. Breakfast was nice, a complete breakfast which included some hot choices.

Price vs. offerings, this place is the best deal in Marion, and will look forward to staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: No Elevator.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here in Nov of 2012 for business. The property was undergoing some renovations when I was here, but the staff minimized the inconvenience. It was mostly in the common areas anyway. Other than the front desk lady in the evenings (who was VERY cordial and polite), there is nothing extraordinary about the hotel. Rooms were clean, but on the small side for a Comfort Inn, especially for the price, which was a little high for the room, but about average for a Comfort Inn. Breakfast was just OK. Dining area was tiny but serviceable. They had an indoor pool and hottub that was nice and clean with plenty of towels available. Parking area was tiny as well and we had a trailer, so that was not a good thing. Besides the nice lady, the only thing that stood out was the fast wifi connection. Good for a business traveller even though the "desk" in the room was just a small table. This would be a good hotel for a single night in transit but an extended stay would not be especially comfortable...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Don W
Ohio
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Comfort Inn is always a brand you can trust for a clean & restful stay. This particular Comfort Inn is within 15 minutes of my home. They kindly allow me the use of the pool for my arthritis aquatic exercises with a super-flexible schedule & very fair price. The staff is always friendly & helpful. They take pride in the facility & I see a team of people that work well together & know the customer's service is job #1 when I am at the pool. I'm thankful for the places that offer pool use for this at a rate so much cheaper than places like a YMCA membership & far more flexible schedule to boot. Thanks Marion staff! Plus if you are traveling, accesss to Rt 95 & US Rt 23 is right there...very easy quick access.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Michigan
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We chose this hotel because we were traveling through the area. Check-in was more than efficient. The front desk clerk saw our cars pulling in the driveway (there were 4 cars) and had all our paperwork ready by the time we arrived at the desk.

The property is clean and well maintained. The room likewise was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good - better than many hotels offer.

The Choice group also followed up; I had signed up for their reward program, and they sent a survey request to me, as well.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank DadRob
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marion
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marion
Royalton Inn & Suites
Royalton Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Upper Sandusky
Baymont Inn & Suites Delaware

Been to Marion Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!