“Great experience”

Cuisines: Mexican
Marietta
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This was a nice stop on our trip down I-77. It's on the south side of the street in a plaza. The food was yummy. Great prices. Family friendly. Clean. The kind of local Mexican we were craving.

Ohio
“My favorite Mexican restaurant in town”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Marietta/Parkersburg has a few Mexican restaurants to choose from. I have come to the conclusion that Las Trancas, despite being in a strip mall, is the best one you can choose from. They give you unlimited chips and salsa like most Mexican restaurants do. The food is great, always brought to the table quickly and correctly, and the price is great. Definitely my favorite Mexican place in the area.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ut_jd
Willoughby, Ohio
“Voted #1 By The Locals”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

When we drove up to Las Trancas, which is located in a small strip mall, we saw a banner touting it as having been rated #1 by the those that read the local paper. I took that as a good sign. The Wednesday drink specials were the Mexican beers at $2 each. I was tempted but chose the Margarita. It was a little tart. I simply added a little ice and it was good to go.

I liked their menu. It's simple but still includes all the usual favorites. The prices were very reasonable. I ordered the taquitos and could not finish it all. They were served with rice, which was moist and delicious. The locals got this one right. Las Trancas is a great place to get Mexican food.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank mikelcesc
Detroit, Michigan
“Great find!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just driving through on I-77 and took a chance. Hidden in a strip mall behind the chain restaurants, this was a great find. Good food, attentive service, fair prices. Highly recommend you try it!

• Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Good Mexican food & price”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Came here for dinner on a Friday night after 8 pm so no problem getting seated. It is located on a strip mall but was a bit hard to see due to construction work around the strip.

Good food and good prices, average about $9 - $15 with chips and salsa included. I would say good service but our waiter kept on coughing loudly so that is very poor hygiene and poor customer service.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ligaya2

Been to Las Trancas? Share your experiences!