“Almost Authentic”

Ranked #15 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Tampico Mexican Restaurant! A family-friendly restaurant with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, Tampico features a wide selection of delicious Mexican fare with a homemade approach. Customers love our molcajete azteca, chili relleno, sizzlin fajitas, shrimp ranchero, carne asada, burritos, and huge variety of margaritas! From the moment you walk in, you'll be amazed by the friendly service. Our staff can often be found greeting guests at the door or checking in while you dine to make sure you are loving the food. Whether you've been dining with us for years or it's your first time visiting, we look forward to treating you like family!
Puno
“Almost Authentic”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Tampico is better than the average Mexican restaurant. I tried their steak tampiqueno which I don't recommend. But I have to admit that I really enjoy they carne asada. I went with a friend and he love his food. The waitress were very attentive.

• Visited October 2011

Warwick, New York
“I liked it!”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

On a recommendation I went to Tampico and had the Steak/Chicken/Shrimp fajita's and was very impressed. The food came out surprisingly quick and was hot. Definitely had a lot of flavor. I'd go back when I'm in the area.

• Visited September 2011
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Left alot to be desired”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This restaurant is probably one of the worst Mexican restaurants Ive ever been to. It was way overpriced. I order a taco salad which was called *grande*. It came out and it was in a tiny 4* taco shell. Definitely will not go here again. Service was bad, if you want good Mexican go to Las Trancas!!!! I tried to give the manager a change to correct this issue and he just laughed at me.

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank AVogt
Mexico, New York
“Fantastic...quick service, high value, great food”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Stopped here while traveling from Canton to Charlotte, easy to find, free parking across the street. We were kind of in a hurry, our server was so helpful, gave us a plastic dish and water for our dogs in the car, very attentive to our needs and understand our time crunch.

The food was normal cost for Mexican food, great menu, and it was delicious. It came within 10 minutes of ordering, and out the door we went, all within 30 minutes of arriving.

A must stop...the main street was quaint too.

• Visited August 2011
Buffalo, New York
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I ordered the tampico combo!! I was surprised when they brought out 2 huge plates full of food. I could not eat it all. My fav was the stuff poblano but everything was very good. I also had a strawberry margirita which was great. I does get a bit noisy in there and alittle crowded but the food is worth it. If I come back this way Im coming here again.

• Visited June 2011