“Fantastic...quick service, high value, great food”

Tampico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Digital Payments, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Tampico Mexican Restaurant! A family-friendly restaurant with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, Tampico features a wide selection of delicious Mexican fare with a homemade approach. Customers love our molcajete azteca, chili relleno, sizzlin fajitas, shrimp ranchero, carne asada, burritos, and huge variety of margaritas! From the moment you walk in, you'll be amazed by the friendly service. Our staff can often be found greeting guests at the door or checking in while you dine to make sure you are loving the food. Whether you've been dining with us for years or it's your first time visiting, we look forward to treating you like family!
Mexico, New York
“Fantastic...quick service, high value, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

Stopped here while traveling from Canton to Charlotte, easy to find, free parking across the street. We were kind of in a hurry, our server was so helpful, gave us a plastic dish and water for our dogs in the car, very attentive to our needs and understand our time crunch.

The food was normal cost for Mexican food, great menu, and it was delicious. It came within 10 minutes of ordering, and out the door we went, all within 30 minutes of arriving.

A must stop...the main street was quaint too.

• Visited August 2011

Buffalo, New York
“Good Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

I ordered the tampico combo!! I was surprised when they brought out 2 huge plates full of food. I could not eat it all. My fav was the stuff poblano but everything was very good. I also had a strawberry margirita which was great. I does get a bit noisy in there and alittle crowded but the food is worth it. If I come back this way Im coming here again.

• Visited June 2011
“Great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2011

As a local business person a group from our office ears here regularly.

The staff is very nice. Service is always fast and food good. Good prices.

Sterling, VA
“Just AWFULL - should go elsewhere”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

My wife and I ate here Oct. 16, 2010 - a party of eight. I had steak fajitas - could not eat them - the steak was so tuff, I could not chew it - tried 3 pieces, and spit them all out. Salsa served with chips very bland - tasted like something out of a salsa jar from a grocery store. And my margarita was ordered with no salt, came with salt - and it was terrible. I will never go back here - ever.

1 Thank Cliff39
ohio
“I See Why It's So Highly Rated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2010

Best chicken quesadillias ever....and the biggest
Very moderately priced..