We recently had the pleasure of staying 3 nights in this lovely historic riverfront property. From the time we checked into the hotel to our departure, we were very impressed both with the property and the professional and competent staff. The hotel has been well maintained without sacrificing the character expected of historic properties. Our room was very comfortable and we were graciously given an upgrade which included a balcony overlooking the Ohio river. The location was ideal with many shops, restaurants and antique stores within easy walking distance as well as a walking path along the river. Breakfast each morning was outstanding as were the dinners we enjoyed in the bar area. We highly recommend this hotel and hope to return when again in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lafayette Hotel offers a delicate blend of the past and present. Decorated in exquisite Victorian riverboat era furnishing. Enjoy a great meal in the legendary Gunroom Restaurant or in the Riverview Lounge. Just outside awaits beautiful Marietta and all it's Museums & Downtown shops. A stay at the Lafayette is one of the surest ways to travel back in time, to an era when riverboats ruled the waterways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lafayette Hotel Marietta
- Lafayette Hotel Marietta
- The Lafayette Marietta, Ohio