“Lunch”

Ranked #6 of 82 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: For Fine Dining restaurant with a casual atmosphere come visit the Levee House overlooking the ohio river in historic downtown Marietta. Under new ownership and recently renovated stop by for lunch or dinner daily Monday through Saturday. Open Sundays for Brunch.Enjoy a menu featuring fresh creations including daily specials by Chef David. The Levee House also serves all legal beverages. Call to reserve the private dining room for your special events. Located at the corner of Second and Ohio Streets. On the Ohio River in Marietta.
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We had a very nice lunch at The Levee House. There was outside seating available, but it was too hot for our liking. Staff and food were great.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Really good place. It's kind of run down but it has good food and a river view. The best things they have to order in my opinion are the bluechesse medallions and the nutty bird chicken.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Here is a restaurant with a great view, good food and a very attentive staff.
The only draw back wax they do not take American Express.
I highly recommend trying this restaurant.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Whenever we travel we look for non-chain places to eat. We travel frequently and we use our smart phones for research. But yesterday I walked around on Yelp before we left and the location and crab cake got me! WE LOVED the FOOD, the LOCATION and best of all we LOVED THE PRICE! WOW! I seriously must say being a small business consultant you could even raise your lunch prices, well worth it! Where can you go for $30.00 bucks have a great philly cheese sandwich, a great homemade potatoe salad, wonderful french onion soup, and a Ceasar Salad with the YUMMIEST CRAB CAKE EVER, unlimited ice tea (which by the way is the best), and a FANTASTIC Chocolate Cloud Dessert! Oh and the Service was GREAT TOO! Thank you for a wonderful dining time!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Come here for the location, stay for the food. We ate outside on a gorgeous summer evening, and that was lovely.

My initial choice from the menu was to get a crab cake, based on another Yelper's review, I got the crab cake sandwich, which also got me a side, and it was quite tasty and served on a very nice ciabatta. My dining companion is on a gluten-free diet and they were very accommodating.

The service was very good, very attentive. Our waitress was happy to ask questions (especially important because of the gluten-free considerations).

The food was good, but not life-changing. I'd still come back, though!