“So much fun”

Marietta Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Locally owned craft brewery offering a generous menu of American pub fare including gourmet personal pizzas, signature burgers, chicken wings, hand-cut steaks and more! Open for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week! Kids menu available for kids under 10. Drink local, eat local!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everything I've tried on their menu is awesome! Their pizza and "Brew"shetta is delicious. The beer is home brewed and you can taste the difference. I love going there.

There are newer reviews for Marietta Brewing Company

Reviewed November 18, 2013

For me, the Marietta Brewery Company is a taste of what our little city is all about. I love to bring out of town friends and family here, it is a unique and lively place every night of the week. I have tasted 2/3rds of the menu and it is hard to narrow it down to just a few favorite dishes. There is no wrong choice. Highly recommend trying a local brew, including their delicious root beer. All of the staff is fun and friendly.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped last night was not disappointed. Me and a co-worker had dinner and a few beers. He had the philly steak burger and I had the Cuban pork sandwich it was delicious. Very nice atmosphere we stayed a good while after we were done eating and tried a few of their craft beers which they have several of. Looked like a very popular place in the historic part of Marrietta. Thumbs-up

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We visited Marietta Brewing Company based on a recommendation from the local Fairfield Inn. I had the teriyaki chicken sandwich; it was awesome. We were there on a Thursday night, so we were able to take part in Trivia Nite, which was a blast! I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stopped by while traveling up I-77 for lunch. The Buffalo Chicken wrap was tasty, the Copper Ale, was outstanding, and the burger for the kids' meal was very tasty and substantial in size for a kid's meal (I ended up eating half of it). The building itself is outstanding with lots of skylights to brighten it up during the day. I would definitely return.