“great breakfast”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We learned of the Harmar tavern by a local. Walked over the foot bridge from Marietta on Sunday morning for breakfast. Excellant food, neat atmosphere and very affordable. The crowd was obviously local, some where sitting at the bar enjoying an eyeopener. Good times for sure

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stopped in Harmar Tavern on my birthday. The staff was super friendly and the bologna sandwich was killer!!!! We will definitely visit there again.....

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just recently ate here with my husband - and we still like eating on the patio and their food! We always have great service, food, and hospitality. We split the bologna sandwich & it's enough for the two of us.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was at the Harmar a year ago, had to come back for the food. Met Kevin this trip, nice down to earth fella and great tour guide. I took in more of the atmosphere this time, and imagined how I'd be in the summer. I'll be back with friends and festival go'ers.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

the breakfast is good on Sunday but music is way too loud for Sunday morning. Do we really need to have hard rock and roll cranked up way to loud to go with my eggs?

2  Thank 50608DMarietta

Been to Harmar Tavern? Share your experiences!