“good place to stay on buisness”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Marietta

Super 8 Marietta
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Marietta
Fairmont
“good place to stay on buisness”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Comfortable setting, clean room, staff is very accomodating, close to resturants, convenient location. Overall good experience. Good value. I stay here once a week for buisness and have noticed the owner is constantly updating the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
BLACKLICK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Upon checking in, the counter person, seemed clueless with the guest b4 me. Then with myself . No elevators, Im Handicapped. Place smelled of cig smoke on every floor, Carpets walls, all stained wif dirt and smoke. Room window curtain too small, had Stink bugs in room, climbing walls and ceiling. Burned stains on furniture, Blankets burn holes, I will not recommend nor ever stay at this pace again. Way over charged also for such a drab stay.

Robert Conway

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Marietta hotels

Hilton Head, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had been traveling all day and needed to rest. I called several hotels and motels in the area and this one offered the best price. We checked in after midnight and told the front desk we would be out by 8am. They did not offer to discount our room.

The room was a double and non-smoking. It smelled stale and was cramped. The bathroom was unclean as we found hair on the floor and even on our towels (gross!).

The complimentary breakfast was nice and offered a decent selection. The location is directly off the interstate and offers access to resturants and shopping within minutes.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Rio Grande, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

After traveling all day and unable to find a room. Finally called and found several open rooms. Arrived to find a very nice lady at the desk and most of the available rooms had been taken. Luckily I did reserve one on the phone. Nice room and rested for the night. 1st night of long trip and just what I needed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I'm not sure about other Super 8's but this one was in poor condition and under poor management. We checked in around midnight and were told there was an additional pet fee. Mind you, this was not mentioned online when we booked nor was it on our confirmation e-mail. When I questioned that, I was told to speak with the manager in the morning. He explained that I should have known about the fee because it was posted and pointed to the sign on his desk. I asked him how I could have known that booked online and if it was posted online to please show me. He wasn't able to do so. I found his business practices unethical. Also, when I mentioned that the room was dirty (it smelled like smoke, there was thick dust on things like the bathroom vent fan, the fridge didn't work and had a moldy smell, and the bathroom had mold) he said he knew and didn't have an answer for me when I questioned his choice to maintain an unhealthy environment. While I had this conversation and picked through the free breakfast of white bread, English muffins, and cereal, I heard three other unhappy guest check out, complaining about clogged drains, broken AC units, and incorrect billing. I would not stay here again and wouldn't not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Niles, Michigan, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We checked in late, between 11:00 and 11:30 PM and due to a storm there was no power at the hotel or in the entire city. We were given a room however, no flashlight. The room had a stale smell even though it was a non smoking room.(no air conditioning). We could not shower and could barely brush our teeth. We have stayed here before and have always had a good experience but the new management did not seem to care that we were from out of town and had no gas.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
LEWISBURG
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

The bed was new and comfortable for 2 good nights' sleep. There is a new tv with lots of channel selections. There was a safe, microwave and refrigerator in the non-smoking room.
Wi-fi in room connected fast.
I appreciated the "yard" signs that directed us through the Kroger parking lot to the parking lot for this Super 8.
Any concern I had was quickly corrected by the staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple