“Great local selection - especially the Sangria.”

Marietta Wine Cellars
Ranked #9 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed August 14, 2012

MWC carries a nice variety of wines and accessories. They also have wine making kits! They carry a good selection of local wine - I recommend the Sangria.

Buy a couple of bottles to take home, and then head over to The Galley next door for dinner and live music. Friday night fun!

1  Thank Lila J
There are newer reviews for Marietta Wine Cellars

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were a party of four who had not seen each other in quite awhile. Therefore, we appreciated the fact we were able to enjoy a nice lunch together and not be pressured to leave. It was not noisey and we could chat with no problem. The food was very good and the service excellent.

1  Thank mary212
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Shortly after moving to the area we were introduced to Marietta Wine Cellar and have been going ever since. First let me say that the owner family and friends who work there are wonderful helpful people and really make you feel welcome the way a true small American business should. Now I have to admitt I am not there as much as I would like however Our Christmas family traditions would not be complete without their wonderful products! If you are wanting a great product, or help with making your own wines at home , this is the place to go !!

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Greeted by the owner in such a way that we came back the next night. Wish they were open later on weekdays.
Very cool place!

Reviewed August 7, 2011

This place is now located on 211 Second Street. It is unlimited tasting and FREE. There are many to sample. Many of them tend to be on the sweet side for me; but, there are many to sample and sure to find one you will like. Bottles are priced very reasonable...around $10-$13. They have a cafe area that serves lunch (which I didn't get to try); but, you can sit down and have a bottle of wine and they will re-cork it for you if you don't finish. The lady who served me the sampling was very nice, accommodating and friendly.