“Great place Great food”
Review of The Quarter Bistro

The Quarter Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
The Quarter Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Mariemont
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 50
Description: Welcome to The Quarter Bistro, located in the heart of historic Mariemont Square, only minutes from Montgomery, Maderia, Indian Hill and Downtown. The award-winning combination of seasonal cuisine and sophisticated ambiance are just the beginning of an unforgettable experience. As Cincinnati's premier "contemporary" bistro, the menu presents all things classic and creative in balance. Fresh fish and game daily? Of course. Outstanding wines at a great value? No Question. Whether it's a beautiful summer evening on the patio, a romantic wine and dine for two, or a down-to-business dinner for ten, The Quarter Bistro has it covered.
Reviewed August 27, 2017

I totally enjoyed our evening. Our server was awesome and my entrée, the shrimp and scallop pasta was perfect. I heard no complaints from the 5 others at the table. They have a lovely outdoor area for dining along with the indoors. If you have never tried it I don't think you would be disappointed. We will be back.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Haven't been to the Bistro for years and found it to be as good or better than I remember from previous trips. The decor, service and food was outstanding. The servers were attentive but never in the way. The food was perfectly timed.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We went for drinks and a snack after a movie next door. We love this place! It is always so clean and pretty. The service was very good but the food is a bit overpriced as are the drinks.

We had calamari which was quite good, the crab cake which is a bigger handmade portion (not your average patty) and the mac n cheese shrimp. The portion sizes are on the smaller side. It is a great ambiance for more of an intimate gathering. The thing I really dislike is sharing a bathroom with the movie theater next door. It gets crazy crowded on busy nights and the line is silly for a bathroom.

The parking is difficult if you go when it is busy, though if you don't mind a walk there is parking all around the area just not near the restaurant. It is a quaint setting and the outside dining area is beautiful.

I love this place but I think it's very over priced.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

The Quarter consisently delivers great food and service. Lately, they have even raised the mark in their food. I recommend the Steak Frites which was outstanding. They are providing Wagyu beef that is world class for taste and tenderness. My wife and her sister joined me and had the featured fish entree which was an excellent Walleye.
We all had a super meal.

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

The food was quite good and rather affordable but the wine prices were way higher in proration to the food. The idea of an $80.00 wine with a Margarita Flatbread is just goofy.