“Very romantic”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marblehead
Victorian Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Marblehead B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed 2 nights and had a fantastic time This location is perfect half way between the ferry to Kelleys Island and Put N Bay Ann does a fantastic job at making your stay as perfect as she can Breakfast was great.

Room Tip: We were in room 3 king very cozy
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SandiPoland_Ohio
molly1234563, Owner at Victorian Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Wayne and I are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us. The weather was perfect.
We hope you will return again and check out some other great spots to visit. Have fun
on your cruise in Febuary and think of us every time you wear that great top from our
gift shop.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had an excellent stay at the Victorian Inn on Saturday night. The house is beautiful, Ann was very accommodating of our family, and she served up a delicious breakfast in the morning with light streaming into the dining room. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Brian C
molly1234563, Owner at Victorian Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you Brian for your review. We enjoyed having your famil stay with us. I must say
you are very lucky to have such a warm and loving family. It was a pleasure having everyone
and best of luck on your new marrige, the new arrival of your sister's baby and your parents
journey back to Singapore.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We recently stayed at the Victorian Inn for our trip to the Erie Islands. What a WONDERFUL experience! It was my first time staying in a B&B, and I loved every moment of it! Ann is an OUTSTANDING hostess, not to mention a fabulous cook! Breakfast each morning was excellent, and we really appreciated the personal touch with everything! We look forward to coming back again soon!

Room Tip: We had Room #1 on the front of the house, and it was very large and comfortable! Loved it!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mike H
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you for the review. Wayne and I enjoy converting new guest to " bed and breafast" It was
a pleasure and delight to have host you. Our new motto is: Come as a guest leave as a friend.
We look forward to your return visits. Any time of the year is a great time to visit Marblehead.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

It is my third visit to Victorian Inn Bed & Breakfast and It was exceptionally clean and quiet. We had coconut with french toast for breakfast, It was delicious!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jacqui K
molly1234563, Owner at Victorian Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you for your review. We will miss you when you leave the United States. It was a pleasure to serve our famous "French Toast" . This has been a big hit with other guest.
Stay well and have a safe journey. Hope you will make it back here in the future.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at the Victorian Inn (VI). Since it's off a busy road, I didn't think it'd be as quaint and relaxing. I was wrong. The VI felt like home. My mom and I stayed there over the Memorial Day weekend. We had a really great deal for the service and comfort we received.

From Ann's and Wayne's hospitality and friendliness to the cleanliness of the grounds, I was impressed. Great experience for the price. I also loved the attached Unique Boutique. But beware - if you're a shopaholic, this place will make your head explore. It has the cutest and coolest accessories and gift items.

Anyway, I'd recommend this place if you're looking to be centrally located to downtown Port Clinton and area metro parks. It's nice for the family or if you're spending time with a spouse.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rasheda K

Here it is Labor Day Weekend and I have just noticed your review from Memorial Day so very sorry. It was a pleasure and a joy to have you and your mother as our guest. I must say your mom was a blast and I plan to go out with the two of you on your next visit. We are very happy you enjoyed your lodging and our gift shop. Our new motto is " come as a guest and leave as
a friend." We hope to visit with you again in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband surprised us by booking a room at the Victorian Inn for Memorial Day Weekend. From the moment we walked in the door, Ann and Wayne treated us like family. Our children found the little introductory tour so interesting that they are still talking about it. :) Ann and Wayne went out of their way to make us feel welcome and special. The kiddos were commenting on the trip home that they never enjoyed staying in hotels as much as they did the B&B. Our room was very clean and comfortable, not to mention very charming! The meals were awesome and if you leave the table hungry, it is your own fault!!!!! We highly recommend the Victorian Inn and can hardly wait to visit there again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Denise M
molly1234563, Owner at Victorian Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Denise, Mike and Family,
Thank you for your comments. It was truely a pleasure having you stay with us and the flowers and cards from the children was such a pleasant surprize and delight. Our motto is:
"come as a guest and leave as a friend" certainly does pertain to you. I hope this area will be a new home for your family. We know that you would be an asset to our community.
Your Host and Hostess
Wayne and Ann

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Just got home from spending our wedding weekend with Ann and Wayne at the Victorian Inn. They made us feel like friends as soon as we walked through the front door, by the time we left on Sunday we felt like family. My new husband and I were overwhelmed by their hospitality and attentiveness to detail. What a great bed and breakfast experience, not to mention that Ann makes the best breakfast EVER!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
molly1234563, Owner at Victorian Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. Wayne and I wish you many years of happiness on your new journey. Our new motto is " Come as a guest, leave as a friend" Hope to see you this
Fall for our " Wine Tasting Weekend"