This was the first trip my son & I had made in 10 years. We were celebrating his graduation. South Beach Resort was the perfect setting for us. It was out of the hussle & bussle but close enough to drive to everything that we wanted to see. The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything we needed. We didn't have to ask for special accommodations for anything-they offered them. Being diabetic, we had a cooler for food needed in case of low blood sugars. We went to get ice for the cooler & when they found out what it was for, immediately offered a complimentary refrigerator for our room.
They also were very accommodating on my limited mobility.
The view from our room was absolutely beautiful.
I would recommend South Beach Resort, Marblehead to anyone that is going to be travelling in the vicinity. Very top notch & not extremely expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 1/2 Acres waterfront resort, with three heated in-ground pools, private sand beach, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, basketball court, 38 boat slip marina. Centrally located near Sandusky, Cedar Point, Put-In-Bay, Port Clinton, Lake Erie Islands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your South Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Hotel Marblehead
- South Beach Marblehead
- South Beach Resort Hotel Ohio/Marblehead