“Do not waste your time!”

Crabby Joe's Dockside
Ranked #16 of 20 Restaurants in Marblehead
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not waste your time!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place is HORRIBLE!! We were there on a Thursday evening and it was not busy at all. The servers were rude and it took 45 minutes to get our salads with chicken (all 4 of us ordered a salad). The salad was out of a bag. We frequent this area all summer and have never been to Crabby Joe's and will gladly not return

1 Thank Sarahwessel

“Great little place to eat and watch the boats.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food was really good. It's a cute place with a nice deck to eat. A boat came in after being out fishing and we watched them hang up the fish. I would hang out there if I lived closer.

2 Thank Shalloh60
Mansfield
“Overpriced!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Sat on the back patio, nice scenery. Menu didnt have many choices- bar food, but what they did offer was overpriced for the amount of food served! Chef special was coconut shrimp and onion rings you get 5 shrimp for 13.99. My husband got the perch, two small pieces and only one side for 23.00 good but come on! Its practically bar fried food for upscale restaurant prices, give me a break!

2 Thank Sherry M
Holland, Ohio
“Nice Dockside Resturant”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We recently went to Crabby Joes on Sunday and it was hot out. Being near the water is was a little cooler so we opted for a dockside resturant. We were seated upon arrival on the dockside area and had the pleasure of watching the rack and launch with the marina next door. a waitress was prompt with getting our drink order. Great Draft Beer specials but being so hot out it didnt stay cold long. WE ordered the fried pickels that was on the specials board and they were the best pickels ever. Big, thick, hot. TASTY!!!! I ordered a Crabby burger and onion rings and my husband had the perch sandwich with tots. The meat on my burger was very good tasting but greasy to the point my bun was saturated and feel apart. I got 5 onion rings that were hot and tasty. My husband fish sandwich was good but nothing great. He got a basket full of tots but they were cold. In whole I would visit this place again for the drinks and the atmosphere but not the food.

3 Thank Bobbi G
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Afternoon!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Enjoyed the afternoon watching the boats going in and out of the water. We unfortunately were seated under the steps so it made full viewing of dockside and water a bit difficult. Regardless, enjoyed sitting outside and our party especially enjoyed the $1.00 happy hour draft beers. The food was good, but a bit pricey. For a meal in itself, try the lobster bisque. Wishing it had chuncks of lobster, besides that point, a hearty meal in itself.

A great afternoon spent!