“Customer service???”

Brown's Dairy Dock
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Marblehead
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The response from the man behind the counter was "cheese has salt". Well duh! You take your salty cheese & add the saltiest batter & what you've got is the worlds saltiest cheese sticks. According to the man they sell "lots of them". So if you are looking for the nastiest saltiest cheese sticks give this place a chance & don't you dare try to send them back or guess what "cheese has salt"! Way to go with excellent customer satisfaction. We won't be back!!!!!!!

1  Thank Sayitlikeitis1
There are newer reviews for Brown's Dairy Dock

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Ultimately, I probably crave no other ice cream shop like this one. I've had Jeni's, and I've had Mitchell's. I enjoy them both. But for me, you can't beat the flurries here. I've had the buckeye and the cookie dough. The cookie dough is loaded up with great tasting dough. The buckeye flurry is very decadent. I have to save room to finish it. It is loaded with the chocolate peanut butter buckeye chocolates and the kicker on this is that they also weave chocolate sauce and peanut butter through the ice cream. Whenever I have a flurry somewhere else, I always feel like it is missing that. They also load up a lot of the candy in the flurries. I also hear the fresh strawberry and peach sundaes are great. You should definitely hit this place up when in the Lake Erie Vacationland area. It is located near the Kelly's Island Ferry. Get some before you hit the ferry, enjoy it with their provided outdoor sitting, or see if you can take it to the Marblehead Lighthouse before it melts. They also have food here. It seems to be quite cheap. The only thing I've ever had was a piece of someone's Bosco stick. It was fine extremely casual fare.

1  Thank ClevelandBeachBoy