“Nepotic recommendation”
Review of Port N Starboard Restaurant - CLOSED

Port N Starboard Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My first clue should have been that it was recommended by the staff of the motel we were staying at (South Beach Resort), who were related to the operators of the restaurant.

I got an omelet loaded with various meats with pancakes. My friend had a pecan waffle. My omelet had what looked like two pieces of Kraft singles on top of it. We both agreed out food was "OK", not anything special.

I would have rather went back to the place we ate the day before, the Tin Goose Diner.

There are newer reviews for Port N Starboard Restaurant

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Tookmy family here for breastfast everything on the menu was good and afforable. Excellent customer service.

1  Thank MSTREB95
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Advertized as a Pancake House. Pancakes were good. Overall the food was good but a bit overpriced. Good service.