“Good food.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Lexington, Ohio
“Good food.”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

It's good food at a reasonable price. You get peanuts and can throw the shells on the floor - who doesn't enjoy that?

Mansfield, Ohio
“Great steak”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We love to get their steaks; but we have a terrible time not ordering the bacon, cheese fries. They are so good and so bad for you!!

Lexington, Ohio
“Peanuts all around!”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Great for beer and peanuts and a good burger... funky stuff decorates the walls... servers are fast... stop in while shopping for a good lunch or dinner.

Visited November 2011
“Family friendly and entertaining!”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Before we decided on a restaurant I read the reviews. Honestly I was afraid to come here because of the bad reviews it was getting. We decided to try it anyway. We are so glad we did! We walked in and immediately my kids needed to go the the bathroom. They were very clean. Then we came out and I showed the kids the peanuts you can throw on the ground, they loved that! Our server was very friendly and attentive. (angel) . She recommended items on the menu and we were so impressed with the food! Exsp their loaded sweet potato fries. We were very pleasantly surprised. Loved it and we will be back!

Mid-Ohio
“There are better options in the area.”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

We ate in Logan's after we found another restaurant in the area had closed. The evening was cold and when we were offered a table next to the fireplace we took it. Our server was friendly and quick to take our order. I had pulled pork sandwiches that we marginal at best. The pork tasted like it came out of institutional bulk food packaging instead of something cooked on premises. My wife and son had similar experiences with their diners. A tasteless hamburger slapped on a plain bun and slab of meat not worthy of being served in steak house. Meal came with leathery fries and vegetables steamed in a microwave bag until they turned a color not found in nature. As we walked to the car after our meal I had a bad case of diner's remorse. Places like this always make me wonder why I didn't stay at home an cook same dinner with a much better outcome. Your $ is better spent in one of the other steak house options in the are that uses the name "Roadhouse".

• Visited January 2011