“Decent hotel”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
Franklin, Ohio
“Decent hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

For the money it was okay. The place was clean and the pool was clean. However our bathroom did not have any handsoap, the vending machines had like 6 kinds of soda, no snacks or juices. I'm a breast feeding mother so juice would have been nice to drink! Additionally the breakfast wasn't as nice as some Hampton's. The food was decent but not much variety. I would stay here again though, I think its the best you are going to get in this location. Just not the best Hampton I have been to.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for our Mansfield South property. We apologize for the delayed response as we are under new management. If you would like to reach out personally please feel free to contact me at 419.774.1010
Thank you again and enjoy your day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicagoland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Spent two nights here in 2013. Good option for the Mansfield area, with easy access to many things. Hotel was clean, and check in / check out was simple. Would definitely stay here again if needed - thank you Hampton.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Eaton, Oh., United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Annoying issues with the room. A broken desk chair, a lack of hot water pressure in the sink, cable tv that came and went all evening. And a breakfast right out of the 80's. That said, in this area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

San Antonio, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Room needs updating and some TLC. Carpet and furniture was dingy. Other than the bed, we didn't want to sit anywhere else. Water stained ceiling along with spider webs and dead bugs behind the curtains by the air unit were not appealing.

Hendersonville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

We made arrangements because we were coming for a funeral so the reservations were last minute. When we made the reservations, Tarin was very helpful. They accommodated us with late checkout because of the funeral time. Fabulous hotel, staff, pool.

United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Nice Hotel and very nice staff. Stayed here due to very bad snow storm. Staff was very helpful in helping arrange for pizza delivery. Young man at the front desk was very accomodating. Very clean hotel breakfast was what you would expect at a Hampton, good selection and frequently refreshed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

oursuntyme
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Place is nice and clean and breakfast nice. Heating unit was EXTREMELY loud and kept me awake all night. Have stayed here before and this had not been an issue then. Pool was fine but had tiny towels, like many places Parking was easy