Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
Hendersonville, United States
“Funeral”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

We made arrangements because we were coming for a funeral so the reservations were last minute. When we made the reservations, Tarin was very helpful. They accommodated us with late checkout because of the funeral time. Fabulous hotel, staff, pool.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for our Mansfield South property. We apologize for the delayed response as we are under new management. If you would like to reach out personally please feel free to contact me at 419.774.1010
Thank you again and enjoy your day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Nice Hotel and very nice staff. Stayed here due to very bad snow storm. Staff was very helpful in helping arrange for pizza delivery. Young man at the front desk was very accomodating. Very clean hotel breakfast was what you would expect at a Hampton, good selection and frequently refreshed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

oursuntyme
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Place is nice and clean and breakfast nice. Heating unit was EXTREMELY loud and kept me awake all night. Have stayed here before and this had not been an issue then. Pool was fine but had tiny towels, like many places Parking was easy

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Tuscola
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

The staff greeted us on our arrival, with a warm smile. A great comfort for us who had been on the road all day. The room was clean and neat. The breakfast area was comfortable, and the food was great. I would stay there any time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Mansfield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel has easy access to 71 North or South. Located at exit 169 in Ohio. The staff was very accomodating. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great. I would recommend this to a group or individual traveling. You are close to restaurants. For those who like to ski SnowTrails is just minutes from this hotel. If you want to go for a hike you are a short drive from Mohican. In additon you are 10 minutes from downtown Mansfield.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Rock Hill, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

As Hampton Inns go, this was above average. Whether you are a family or a couple, this location will not disappoint. The decor is nice and staff is great. Breakfast selection was good. Make sure you get some Jones potato chips at the pantry!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

DAYTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

A wonderful stay while in Mansfield to visit friends and go to the Ohio Genealogical Society Museum. I highly recommend this friendly, clean motel. It is also convenient to Malabar Farm and vicinity. The beds were soft and the duvet almost too warm.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear CATHERINE,
I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey, all feedback is very important to us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, and I hope you return in the future.